Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TrafficClub

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jazzpetals said:
Not too good here...I got more traffic from some of my domains at sedo...maybe it takes a while for traffic to get going to your domain names?

Where you park your domains should have little to do with traffic. Sure, they can land in search engines, but your domains at Sedo probably have more natural traffic. The question is what your RPM is at Sedo vs. TrafficClub for similar domains.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte- Sorry if this has already been posted but I was wondering about TrafficClub, specifically the payout. Since you're using several providers would I receive several checks (or paypals, whatever)? What are the payment terms, Net 30?

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I changed the dns on the domains I had at Sedo to Trafficclub.com...they are the same names but received more traffic when parked on Sedo.....the RPM is about equal so far, but I believe the RPM on Trafficclub.com would or should be more if the traffic would equal out...not sure if it is a waiting game or not, since I've only been using Trafficclub for about 2 weeks...I mean, does the difference in traffic have anything to do with the fact that I changed the DNS?

Reaction score
Phineasphog - No you will receive one payment via paypal, wire, or check. We just wait a little longer since there are multiple partners and some adjust at the time they pay us. We try to pay within 40 days of the close of the previous months earnings. So December will be paid at the end of Jan or first week of Feb.

jazzpetals - it takes several weeks for the system to self optimize - hang in there you should start seeing increases in revenue.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jazzpetals said:
Not too good here...I got more traffic from some of my domains at sedo...maybe it takes a while for traffic to get going to your domain names?
No, you did not get more traffic. The truth is Sedo's traffic stats are wrong. Their traffic count is too high in my experience. No other parking service shows so high traffic numbers for my domains... I guess TrafficClub is just more accurate.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I disagree, since my names got the same traffic on Afternic as they did on Sedo, just wasn't pleased with the RPM....thanks Monikerman for clearing that up for me.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte, what's the minimum payout, I seem to remember $25, which I just surpassed.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte, when I do a Whois search at Whois.sc on my domains parked with TrafficClub, it's saying they're blacklisted due to spam. Any idea what's going on?

Reaction score
I have no idea. never seen that before. Was the domain used or black listed before you registered it or bought it?

Believe it or not, Moniker.com was black listed and we did not know it for about a year after we bought it.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmmm....
I just checked 15 of the domains I have with TrafficClub at whois.sc and they are all blacklisted...e.g: 777888.com
checking the ones that are still with other providers and I see none of them are blacklisted...e.g: 222333.com
I note that the Traffic Club IP address of 65.61.146.199 is blacklisted, hence you may find that every domain parked with Traffic Club is blacklisted.

Hope you can sort this out, as I am sure it is not helping the PPC results!

Cheers.

Reaction score
9888 - obviously it is not hurting PPC results since it is natural type in traffic that monetizes the best through this system. I have never heard of the blacklisted situation and will need to look into this.

In any case, everyone seems to be doing just fine with TrafficClub and monetization.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fair enough...but if it was my IP address i would want to know how it came to be black listed...and if in fact someone had used it to send spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom