Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Trafficz 5.0 - Woah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just logged into my account to see an extremely modern new template+control panel. Looks really cool and professional with some nice additions like a report graph and some other stats analysis.

I don't know if there are many "new functionality additions", but it's also much easier to modify/edit domains now.

Overall..pretty good.

What you guys think?

Domain Days 2024

tvholic

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two thumbs down. Just a lot of useless graphics and animation.

dburk

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The colors make my eyes hurt after about 10 seconds. Should cut down on their page views.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bring back the old one!

I hate the new colours which aren't practical for using, even if they are very pretty.

dburk

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can still use the previous interface. Just click on "Old Manager" in the menu on the left and you will instantly be upgraded to the faster and easier to read previous version.

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure don't like the new interface. Very hard to read, many of the old functions not available.

I find myself always using the old manager and only occasionally l use the new one.

Lizzy, please don't remove access to the old manager! Most of us serious domainers don't have time or don't wish to learn the new system. That would take us away from optimizing, updating and finding new domains to reg!!

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>> Lizzy, please don't remove access to the old manager! Most of us serious domainers
>> don't have time or don't wish to learn the new system.

Lizzy and the TrafficZ team.

Please, please listen to us and don't take the old manager away from us.

So far we have 1.5 votes for the new manager and 5.5 votes against it if my counting is correct.

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can still use the previous interface. Just click on "Old Manager" in the menu on the left and you will instantly be upgraded to the faster and easier to read previous version.

Hey folks, the old manager is gone!!! Much of the new manager does not function! The great thing about TZ has always been its stats.

The new colors are impossible to work with for any length of time.

Anyone who agrees please add your comments here. Is there anyone on DNF who can set up a poll?

TZ crew: Please, please, please bring back the link to the old manager!

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, the old manager is gone!!! Much of the new manager does not function! The great thing about TZ has always been its stats.

The new colors are impossible to work with for any length of time.

Anyone who agrees please add your comments here. Is there anyone on DNF who can set up a poll?

TZ crew: Please, please, please bring back the link to the old manager!

I agree 100%.

TrafficZ Please bring back the old manager - productivity is much higher with the old one than the new one.

Productivity and funcionality is what counts, not pretty colours.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It use to be that I would wait for the different companies to fix something.
Not anymore.

It was really dumb for them to elliminate the button to the old control panel.

Now, I will move the domains elsewhere til they figure it out and return the tools I used
everyday.

I don't want to promote someone else. But, I'll move there until TZ works out the bugs.
The other guy already has the tools in place and tested.

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was really dumb for them to elliminate the button to the old control panel.

Now, I will move the domains elsewhere til they figure it out and return the tools I used everyday.

I'll be moving my domains also. The stats TZ offered was the main reason I kept most of my domains there even tho I could make more $$ elsewhere.

Quick access to stats are crucial for deciding which domains to renew and help on pricing according to daily income. (The daily individual domain income stats are what I used most - Now they are GONE!)

Big sigh........

sandibos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey... They listened! We have access to the old 4.1 manager back and sounds like they may be changing the colors on the new manager.

Thanks, TZ.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes. Thanks for listening and accommodating our requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom