Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

TrafficZ Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydroboi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope so tooo, can't wait to seee

also whats up with this? will anyone actually admit to doing arbitrage? and does any parking company wanna stop it with all the money they make from it?

"Dear valued TrafficZ clients:

We hope that this letter finds each of you well and enjoying the new year.

We have received a few questions lately and read numerous postings on various forums regarding the practice of purchasing traffic to your domains, also known as arbitrage. Just to remind everyone… Arbitrage is strictly prohibited by our Terms of Service (http://www.trafficz.com/tos.php), as well as the terms of service of our upstream providers. Regardless of what has been stated by other Yahoo/Overture parking services or posted on the forums, our representatives at Yahoo/Overture have informed us that the prohibition against arbitrage applies across the entire Yahoo Publisher Network. We understand that arbitrage can be very profitable when implemented in ways to ensure quality, targeted traffic; however, at this time, the practice is prohibited.

On a brighter note, TrafficZ foresees 2008 as a year full of innovation, development and immense growth. We look forward with great anticipation to what this year will bring for our clients. To set the pace for the rest of the year, we will be unveiling our latest upgrade, TrafficZ 5.0, at the upcoming Las Vegas T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference in February. TrafficZ 5.0 will, once again, raise the bar for all other domain monetization services. The new TrafficZ 5.0 platform will provide our clients with an unparalleled suite of features and functionality encompassing all aspects of domain management and monetization, including enhanced reporting capabilities, robust analytics tools, our new Advanced Learning Technology, and even greater flexibility over the look and feel of your domains with the introduction of ZTemplate. We’re already known for having the best landing pages in the industry, and with the release of TrafficZ 5.0’s ZTemplate system, the best just got better. Of course, we’re not going to stop there... we also have countless other surprises in store for you, which we plan to release throughout the year.

For those of you that will be in attendance, please stop by our booth for a live demonstration of these new features, and join us later for drinks and entertainment at the official T.R.A.F.F.I.C. party hosted by TrafficZ. Of course, we expect to have an incredible and unforgettable party, but we think that you will enjoy our new feature set even more.  We hope to see all of you there.

If you have any questions regarding the prohibition on arbitrage or any other policies, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.

Best regards,
Sam Aidun
Director of Client Relations
[email protected]"

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From the TrafficZ statement, this line stood out:

"We understand that arbitrage can be very profitable when implemented in
ways to ensure quality, targeted traffic..."

Why would they include that particular line, if they really did not want anyone to do it?

I personally don't even know how, and I dont' want to know. Its kind of depressing that people will cheat in general. I hope most do not cheat.

hydroboi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yea i know eh, it's like make sure you use "quality traffic" i.e. if your site doesn't get complaints we wont be mad, hahahahaha this industry is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom