Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Transfer .FM Domain - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperM

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need to transfer a domain .FM registred on NetworkSolutions to the new owner, what should I do?

talas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Method of Push: Create a new account in NetworkSolutions and push the .fm to it, the deal the account with your customer.

2. Method of transfer: Acquire the Authcode of the .fm, and transfer it to another registrar, just like Godaddy where .fm is $69/year.

D

Deleted member 111831

1. Method of Push: Create a new account in NetworkSolutions and push the .fm to it, the deal the account with your customer.

2. Method of transfer: Acquire the Authcode of the .fm, and transfer it to another registrar, just like Godaddy where .fm is $69/year.

Number 2 is not accurate, GoDaddy does not allow a transfer in of .fm domains, they only allow you to register them. Moniker and NetworkSolutions also do not allow a transfer in. Does anybody know of a registrar where you can transfer in a .fm domain?

D

Deleted member 111831

According to the registry website they do not allow transfers between registrars of .fm or .am domains...

Would be grateful if anybody knows a way around this - I just bought one and the registrar it is at blows - they charge $20 just to change nameservers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom