Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfer is not working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The article just says that some ppc click payments are late & there is a slightly different reason from both sides, skenzo & Moniker.
Well
trafficclub = MOniker
trafficclub use ONLY Skenzo (maybe now testing others as I heard other rumors)
Trafficlub claims they did not pay BECAUSE provider did not pay yet
Skenzo responded they DID pay in fact they paid 2 days earlier than usually

Anyway - Monte was convincing me for years to move my domains there, now Enom did so much shit to me I decided to move there to find is even worse, no responses to emails etc...and I do not email for nothing, i.e. charge me for transfer and then do not proceed with transfer IS reason for email, imho...

Reaction score
Yes - that is also news to me....I think I would know if there was any insolvency - where the hell did the rumor come from and from who? Our business and industry is stronger than ever.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denny you are back? ;)

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
where the hell did the rumor come from and from who?

As long as it's not true, who cares? :D

Denny you are back? ;)

I was actually going to post about that a few weeks ago when I first saw
denny's profile appeared to be restored. But I didn't wanna get slammed for
associating with a cybersquatter. :lol:

What the heck, welcome back. DNF's gotten more exciting again.

rajesh_

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even my domain still in pending transfer from 3 days. Dont know why :(

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denny you are back?
I hacked it, shhh !

Even my domain still in pending transfer from 3 days.
Pending 3 days is OK can take up to one week. What we are talking about they charge you but never start the answer and do not reply emails either.

shashe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes - that is also news to me....I think I would know if there was any insolvency - where the hell did the rumor come from and from who? Our business and industry is stronger than ever.

Glad to see this reply, Monte. I've now received three invoices for the two domains that didn't go through since September 5 and which I renewed at the present registrar. I bcc'd you the last two emails I sent to Carla in Support.

folks - this is the first I am hearing about this and we are not aware of any transfer system problem. If you are not getting appropriate response or follow up on this, please email me.

I gently respond, Monte, that when this issue first arose with my domains a few months ago, I emailed you after not receiving a response from Support for a week. This brought a prompt response from Support, but the domains were still not transferred in before I had to renew at the present registrar because the domains were expiring.

I did notice what may be a bug in your system. If a correction needs to be made in the authorization code, that domain will never go through, notwithstanding the correction - at least that has been my experience. This was the case with one of the two domains that failed to transfer in this time.

On the larger scheme of operations, Monte, protecting domains as you do is what's most important, of course; and we are appreciative. But for me to spend this much time and effort on such a low-level clerical activity, is not good. And to have to closely monitor invoices on an automated system is ludicrous.

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did any of this get resolved? I am looking at moving to Moniker.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't had problems with transfers...can't actually rember the last time I did . Or if I ever did :?:

jim

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just call them and someone usually answer the phone and resolve the issue right away.

Usually what I do but from the posts about email support it appears to be costly for non-us registrants...

jim

shashe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did any of this get resolved? I am looking at moving to Moniker.

Not yet, but I've emailed Support and bcc'd Monte with the Invoice Numbers, P.O.s, dates, and amounts. As this is just a clerical issue which requires that you closely monitor your invoices and very closely monitor WHOIS to see if the transfer was made, I would still recommend Moniker.

After trying for approxmately three weeks to transfer to Moniker, I finally renewed at the present registrar because of the upcoming expiration of two of my domains. I was invoiced three times instead of once by Moniker and refunded for one of the three invoices when I canceled the incoming transfers. The invoice refunded was for less than the amount I actually paid. Awaiting balance of refund.

Telephoning produces slightly faster results, but is also frustrating, time consuming, and uses cellphone minutes beyond the value of the refund unless you are using a landline and the 800 number.

shashe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Three emails regarding refund for triple invoice for failed transfer in have not been responded to since October 8. Today is October 26.

shashe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Received a PM from Monte on November 7 stating, "you should be all ok," but to date, November 11, no action has been taken. Nothing has transpired. No refund has been credited to my Moniker account.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Give it up.
Nothing works at moniker. I have been trying to renew my .infos at moniker for about 2 weeks now. Nothing has been fixed. I am officially looking for a new registrar.

Moniker is all about auctions now. Maybe they should change they company to AfterMoniker.com.

Linkan

DNF Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Issue resolved.

shashe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Received an email from Carla today, January 14, 2008, stating my account has been credited. Checked, and it has been. My September 5, 2007, issue finally resolved!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
4 months+. Lighting fast support.
I think their keyboard is on fire...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just transferred out a domain from Moniker to eNom; took 7 days and had to request the auth code twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom