Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This is the first transfer out from Fabulous to GoDaddy; the buyer wants the domain at GoDaddy to begin with. I initiated the process with the AUTH code etc. but 10 hours later there is no indication at Fabulous of an outgoing transfer. I haven't received an automated email from Fabulous either, but I did receive and authorized the one from GoDaddy. When should I expect action from Fabulous?

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just need to click on "Transfer" and make sure to check on "Open Transfer Windows".
I don't remember you have to wait for the confirmation email like you do from Moniker.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
At Fabulous? But I am transferring away *from* Fabulous so the process has been initiated at GoDaddy. At Fabulous there is a "Transfers Losing" section under the "Transfer Status" link that currently doesn't list the domain in question, so I guess no notification has been received by Fabulous.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
OK, here are the steps followed:

1. Got Auth code from Fabulous - it also unlocks the domain
2. Initiated transfer at GoDaddy
3. GoDaddy sent an email to the admin contact (me) and I approved it
4. GoDaddy status says it's waiting approval at Fabulous or it'll be auto-approved in 5 days

However, I have yet to receive an authorization request from Fabulous, or a change in status at my Fabulous panel.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro .. in my experience it takes 12 - 48 hours for it to be achknowledged via email by fabulous.com.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yikes. Thanks, Shaun.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Shaun is right.... I've been transferring domains out to another Register and it takes almost a day to get a response from Fab. Also, the last transfer I did from Fab, did not give me the option of accepting the transfer out, which would of expedited the transfer, Instead I had to wait 5 days for it to complete.

Usually when I transferred domains out in bulk, it gave me that option.

I'm not sure if it was just for that one domain,

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

With recent System Upgrades we made the "Approve Transfers Now" functionality was temporarily removed. We hope to have this back in place soon.

In the meantime, if you need to expedite a Transfer out of Fabulous please send me an email/PM.

I wasn't aware of the delay in Transfer email/notification, I'll chase this up with the Tech guys.

Once I have more details on these issues I will let you know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, I just sent you a PM.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just sent you a PM Acro.

I've talked to the Tech guys here about the Transfer email/notification and they have said that currently we only "ping" Verisign once a day for the Transfer Logs. Therefore, Transfer emails are only issued once a day.

We are looking to "ping" Verisign on a more regular basis (a few times a day) in the future, so Transfer emails (losing transfers) will be issued in a more timely manner.

If there are any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to expedite transfers without having to wait the 5 days it says it would proceed in if you do not hear from us?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi jdk,

Previously we had a Transfer Now button, but that has temporarily been removed when we performed some System Maintenance. We will hopefully have this back in place soon.

However, if you need to push a transfer quickly, drop me a note and I'll get the Tech guys to manually approve it.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Mike, thank you for stepping in and helping out with my request. The transfer is complete. What can I say, yet another fabulous class act! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom