Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Translator needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL good one Wanda. :D Mr. Bush lowers taxes, and NamePopper is wanted by Mr. Putin :D

Nick what's the rest of the copy? :D

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange.com
LOL good one Wanda. :D Mr. Bush lowers taxes, and NamePopper is wanted by Mr. Putin :D

Nick what's the rest of the copy? :D

i think.. it means.. he had 12hrs too reply (and copies of receipts) are needed at this time..

hope he replied..

? do they allow laptops.. in cell blocks?

N

namegame

Here's your translation NamePopper:
greganus.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if you remove this like you've removed my response to your derogatory remarks about me in previous threads - so folks see it while you can - this is shortly going to be removed by the gregr and namepooooper oops namepopper police.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by namegame

greganus.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if you remove this like you've removed my response to your derogatory remarks about me in previous threads - so folks see it while you can - this is shortly going to be removed by the gregr and namepooooper oops namepopper police.

Stop lying and making up stories - and please quit stalking & harassing me & Greg in cyberspace. I've never seen anybody send so many crazy messages - and just go ON and ON and ON. Now you are even following us around just to crash our threads? Seriously - it's like you are obsessed with Greg - and now me too. It's getting creepy.

I noticed you even named the graphic file "GregAnus". Nice touch.

Give it a rest..... geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom