Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Trying to locate a script and host!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sure most all of you have seen where you can go to a site and sign up for a message borad or toplist whatever it maybe and you can do this for free. Basically the person who lets you create a free one places their google ads on your page. I saw someone selling this script about a week or so ago on here but I cant find it ... can someone tell me where i can find this script?? software//// i would prefer it already installed and being hosted and all i have to do is pay hosting.... i want to be able to give free accounts with my google ads placed on their pages.... i have also seen it where they can pay to have them removed.... please let me know if you have some info on this....

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I can host your site and give you a top site script... feel free to pm me.. I will work out a personal hosting deal with you at a good price and help you out..

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A message board like PhpBB? Do you have a link to the site which has the script you are looking for?

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe i used the wrong wording... a forum is what i meant... you know how people will let you come to their site sign up for a free account and create a forum or topsite.... in return your google ads appear on their sites? but usually lets say my domains is for example forums.com they when they sign up theirs would be whatever.forums.com..... or whatever.topsite.com

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is simply a site replicator.... i have seen tons of them out there... i am not talking about PHB and i dont not want to infringe on any copyrights... you simply go to yahoo and type in free message boards... free forums... free topsite and it gives you people who will let you sign up for a free account in return they place ads on your page that you can not remove....

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
still looking for help on this if anyone has any info

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Multi-Forums from sebflipper.

You have to purchase it and they don't set it up, but the software definitely works well. A good site with some advertising will pay for itself quickly. Just make sure that you have a host that can handle the load.

Donating f$ in appreciation is a very noble gesture, thanks. ;)

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will check this out 25F$ donated

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators