Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Twenty Three Websites For Sale (Check This Out Now!) 2012-predictions.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortunatus

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’m selling twenty three (yes, 23) websites. These are all projects I’ve started over the past year or so but just haven’t had time to finish and maximize. It seems like I would start working on a few sites, have something else come up, and then move onto other sites seemingly forgetting about the last two.

...I have a few big projects coming up and for the foreseeable future I just don’t have time to use these sites to their full potential (and there’s a lot there).

All of these sites are meant for SEO. They are all targeting keywords that are pretty easy to rank for and to profit from. And because of the great copy, from a six-figure copywriter, these pages convert. Here are why these will be so easy to move up the ranks on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing:

· Each domain is keyword rich (meaning it has the keyword in the url)

· Each site has a front end page with 500-1000 words, and a separate blog

· Each site has a TOS and Privacy statement already done

· Each site has pages and pages of quality content done by English writers

· All sites are indexed by Google, Yahoo!, and Bing

· All sites are aged – which, for keyword rich domains like this, is absolute gold!

Six of these sites are meant for Clickbank products:​

1. 2012-predictions.org targeting “2012 predictions”. It has had a little bit of backlinking done to it, has pages of great content, and has a unique header, two unique banners, and a few more articles I just never bothered putting up on the site which you’ll get.

Buy alone for: $250

2. ChickenCoop-Plans.org targeting “chicken coop plans”. It has had a little bit of backlinking done to it, has pages of great content, has a unique header, two unique banners, and a few more articles I just never bothered putting on the site which you’ll get.

Buy alone for: $199

3. AmazingShedPlans.org targeting “shed plans”. It has had a little bit of baclinking done to it, has pages of great content, has a unique header, two unique banners, and a few more articles I just never bothered putting on the site which you’ll get.

4. Beat-Maker-Secrets.com targeting “beat maker”. It has had a little bit of backlinking done to it, has pages of great content, has a unique header, two unique banners, and a few more articles I just never bothered putting on the site which you’ll get.

As you can probably tell I did the above four sites together as a project – then had a bigger project I needed to tackle. :) I used the Thesis theme which cost me around $100 for the rights to use on multiple sites.​

5. ReversePhoneDetectiveLookup.org targeting “reverse phone detective”. It has had a little bit of back linking done to it, has pages of great content, has a unique header, and is on an older domain.

Buy alone for: $99

6. FindABoyfriend.org targeting “find a boyfriend”. It has had a little back linking done to it, has pages of great content, a unique header, and is on an older domain. I actually bought it off someone but never got around to doing anything with it – surprise, surprise, right? ;-)

Buy alone for: $149

The following are all selling CPA products – where the real money is.​

7. BodyCleansingProducts.org targeting “body cleansing products”. This was actually ranked #3 for the term when I first started it, but after I moved on it started to creep down. I’m not sure where it’s hanging out now. This site has a bit of back linking done, great content, an aged domain, and a unique header.

8. BuyCoffeeOnlineNow.com targeting “buy coffee online”. I used this mainly for PPC and it did really good for a long time – it now could very easily be turned into an SEO site. Some back linking done, great content, and a very brand able domain.

Buy alone for: $99

9. CanadianGrantKit.com targeting “Canadian grant kit”. Again this site was created with SEO in mind but for PPC. I killed it while grants were allowed to be promoted on Adwords. The site is pretty old now, has a unique header, great graphics I bought, and tons of great content. Would be very easy to get ranking (hint: use grants360 for awesome conversions).

10. ColonCleansingScam.org targeting “colon cleansing scam”. Great, high traffic keyword. This is an old site, with a little backlinking done, unique header, and some nice content.

Buy alone for: $49

11. Recessiongrants.org targeting “recession grants”. I used this for PPC back when you could push grants on Adowrds. The site converts like crazy, has a backend blog, some nice content, unique header, bought the pictures and have full rights to them, and I’ve gotten an offer for $450 for the domain alone but chose not to sell at the time.

Buy alone for: $299

12. HowToCleanseColon.net targeting “how to cleanse colon”. This keyword gets some major traffic and is wide open to control – with a little work this could be a huge earner (a few hundred a day at least). Great content, converts great, beautiful theme, easy to update, and unique header.

13. ILoveResveratrol.com targeting “resveratrol”. I lived off of this site during the summer time – I killed it with PPC and it was doing some huge volume. This site was the only one not intended for SEO but it has a catchy domain, great content, is indexed, and could go after resveratrol if you wanted a nice little project! :)

14. NatureCleanseReviewed.com targeting “nature cleanse”. Believe it or not this little site made me hundreds, upon hundred per day back when there was a product called “nature cleanse”. Now “nature cleanse” still gets a ton of traffic and this site, with a little love, can get up there no problem and start pumping out the sales.

Site 5-14 use the “affiliate theme” which is a killer, easy to use, theme that cost around $150 I believe.​

15. RemoveDarkCircles.org targeting “remove dark circles”. This was a project I was just ready to launch when I had a family emergency and needed to head to NYC. When I got back I had a backlog of work (PPC) to get caught up with and I totally forgot about this site. Uses the Thesis theme, has some good content on it, targets a ready-to-dominate keyword, and is on a pretty aged domain!

16. Chest-Workout.org targeting “chest workout”. Backlinking has been done to it, has a unique header I had made, good content, and copy that was written by a six figure copywriter and it converts like crazy. You could literally drive 100 people to the site and it’ll make you 100 dollars – crazy conversions. Get it ranked for the “chest workout” and get ready for thousand dollar days – seriously.

17. Cleansing-Diet.org targeting “cleansing diet”. Another site targeting a keyword that is just ready to be dominated by you. Has had a little bit of backlinking done to it, has some good content on it, unique header, and copy that was written by a six-figure copywriter. This is another huge money maker if you want to take the time to rank it.

18. DarkCirclesUnderEyesBlog.org targeting “dark circles under eyes”. A very long tail keyword targeting a pretty easy keyword. Great unique header, great content on the blog, a little bit of back linking, and copy done by a six-figure copywriter. Another high converting site just waiting for some traffic.

19. Kidney-Cleanse.org targeting “kidney cleanse”. I love this site – it uses a little reverse psychology to get the consumer to buy. Very cool and targets a pretty easy keyword. Some backlinking done, great content, unique header, and copy done by a six-figure copywriter. Great site that converts like crazy.

As you can tell by the average money into it and the basic design these last four sites were done as a “project” that I finished, and just needed to SEO. Due to yet another bigger project that came along I moved on and always meant to come back to them, because they have such potential, but I just don’t have the time. :-(

20. JointPain-Relief.net targeting “joint pain relief” and “joint pain”. This is a great site that converts in a “weird” niche. It converts better without a header and the copy was done by a six figure copy writer. A little back linking has been done, some great content is on there, and it’s a pretty awesome domain.

21. KneePain-Treatment.com targeting “knee pain” and “knee pain treatment”. This is another cool site in a different niche that simply converts. The keywords are pretty easy, little bit of back linking has been done, the site is clean and professional, loads of good content, and the front page done by a six-figure copywriter.

22. Snoring-Secrets.com targeting “snoring” and “snoring secrets”. I was actually offered $700 for this domain name – it’s a great one so it shouldn’t come as a surprise. I turned it down because I was going to get it ranked and making some cool cash. But again I moved onto bigger projects – I tend to do that a lot if you haven’t noticed. :) Some backlining has been done, great content on the blog, and front end copy done by a six-figure copywriter.

23. StretchMarks-Cure.com targeting “stretch marks” and “stretch marks cure”. Another nicely done site. My designer did a good job laying it out. A little back linking has been done, great content on the blog, and front end copy done by a six-figure copywriter.

Why You Need These Sites and Why This Could Be The Best Deal You’ve Ever Come Across...

I’ve been around the internet marketing world for a long time now and know what works and what doesn’t. When it comes to building sites, and getting perfect copy I spare no expense.

...What you get are 22 sites that were built, coded, designed, and perfected and are just ready to be loved and taken to the next level.

Get just one, just one, site ranked and within a month you’ll have your money made back. Get all sites ranked and you’ll have the cost of this auction paid off in UNDER 24 HOURS.

There are a few things though...

· Don’t make an offer if you expect to do nothing and make your money back tomorrow

· Don’t make an offer if you aren’t ready to work – or get other people to do some work for you

· Don’t make an offer if you don’t want to spend a little cash to get these ranked

· Don’t make an offer if you don’t want to put a little time into these

These sites get around 1,000 to 2,000 unique clicks a month all together and they make around $300 or $400 give or take every month. But that’s not the point, that’s not why you should buy it...

You should make an offer today because of the amazing, intense potential that these have.

I just want these gone.

So make me an offer for $2,499.00 and they are all yours.

They are all hosted on one Bluehost account so I'll just hand over the FULL hosting account. That way all I have to do is give you the Bluehost password and your set to go.

No moving of the domains. No moving of the sites. Easy.

I really don't want to sell each site. I have too much on my plate and this is just a little "Spirng/Easter cleaning". :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

fortunatus

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got a few offers for round $1,500. If I don't get any higher offers by the end of today (i'm in eastern time) it will be sold.

Remember you get the FULL hosting account, too. No hosting, or domain renewals, for 4 or 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators