Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Two Dozen Domainers Set to Begin Climb of Mount Kilimanjaro Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On Monday at least two dozen men and women representing the domain industry will begin a climb of more than 19,000 feet to the peak of majestic Mount
Kilimanjaro. They are doing it to raise funds for deployment of a water purification system that is helping to stop waterborne disease and save lives in developing nations.
http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2010/dailyposts/20100224.htm

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LUCKY.. just came back from the himalayas myself, what an experience it was.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness this is not a "Global Warming" fundraiser... Anything but that. I wish our fellow Domainers the best of luck and a very safe trip.

Yeah...WOW!

That's a fascinating piece and a hell of an effort.

Very impressive and I wish them all well and safe passage.

Why dont you go to Doc? Your a domainer and a professional mountain climber right? Maybe you can lend them your expertise, You even have your own pilot's license in case they need to be rescued, And if any of them need medical attention, your a Doctor too!, Imagine that!, I'm telling you Doc, you would be a great asset to this Mountain climbing expedition, At 60 years old, your an amazing individual, a true legend in his own mind. I can see your name in lights right now, Even your picture on the cover of DNJournal. (love the suit) :)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cant wait to climb myself

How does one "climb them self"? How tall are you? (just wondering how long the climb would be). Do you allow others to climb you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom