Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Type-in, PageRank, Alexa, Link Popularity, Link Saturation, Whois domains! Full proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking for a tool that will find type-in domains? How about link popularity, Page Rank or Alexa domains? How about a tool that will cut down on your daily domain research by automating virtually everything you do? Look no more…

Domain Research Tool can scan hundreds of thousands of domains in over 100 supported TLDs to find exactly what want. With MULTIPLE PROXY support D.R.T. ensures that you never get banned from any search engine or directory. Load a single proxy or up to 10,000 proxy servers and D.R.T. will rotate them throughout the scan, disabling proxy servers which perform poorly. Integrated proxy checker checks your proxy servers to ensure that they are alive and non-transparent. Powerful filter feature filters in only those domains matching your criteria, including dictionary domains and keyword specific domains.

But there is more, a lot more!

Domain Research Tool can automatically APPRAISE domains based on a user specified formula and send AUTOMATED OFFERS to the owners of those domains the user is interested in. These offers, along with auctions and important domains can be tracked in the D.R.T. watch list where no domain is ever overlooked.

Set domain alerts to notify you of important domain dates, filter incredibly large domain lists and zone files, dig deep with the Overture and Search Engine diggers, check bulk whois, availability and parking status, generate domains based on various keywords and settings, print, export and much, much more all with Domain Research Tool.

Try it free today by clicking on the link below.

Web site: www.DomainResearchTool.com

Questions? Contact DNF member Luc via PM or [email protected]

D.R.T. is replacing Domain-Retriever.

Domain Days 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have tested this product with Luc for 2 weeks and can honestly say it's the best I have ever seen.

-=DCG=-

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to highly recommend DRT. It's a powerful program, but what makes it better is the fact that Luc is the person behind it. Luc is great about listening to suggestions/small bugs and he responds quickly by email.

The proxy handling of this program is also very nice. :)

guile

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I have to highly recommend DRT. It's a powerful program, but what makes it better is the fact that Luc is the person behind it. Luc is great about listening to suggestions/small bugs and he responds quickly by email.

The proxy handling of this program is also very nice. :)

I have never used this type of software. How do you go about finding proxies? Where would I start to look?

RegFee

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I too completely recommend DRT and any software from Luc. I've been using DRT for a couple of weeks now and Luc has responded to every one of my questions within 2 days, usually within a couple of hours.

I've been using a different software called DomainInspect for about 2 months now, and while I've found some names with the program, I have some annoyances that I wish the company that makes DomainInspect would fix. Luc took these suggestions and within a couple of days, DRT included them all.

I am scanning a huge list right now at a very nice speed, the proxy feature is great (DomainInspect does not use proxies).

The Overture Digger and SE digger are amazing tools that can help you find very relavent domains.

Yesterday I found a name and sold it an hour later for a $20 profit. You can easily make your money back with this great program!

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DRT keeps getting better and better. Luc is the ultimate programmer and he actually listens to people. So if you give him feedback, and suggestions - he will work to integrate these things (in most cases, unless they are dumb ideas).

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. Few new features coming soon.

1. Scheduler, allows you to schedule scans at various times during the day so that you scan when the search engines have a lesser load. Recommended by Jorge.
2. Ability to load all of your pool and snapnames auctions into the watch list, view their current bids, and bid from within the watch list, without ever logging into snapnames or pool.

Thanks to all the help from current customers and beta testers the feature list will continue to grow to reflect the needs of our domainers!

Luc L.

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i just purchased your wonderful software luc, i was tired of running domains 10 at a time ;)

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks NosajiX.

If there is anything I can do to improve it, as far as adding new features to automate your life a bit more please let me know. [email protected]

Thanks for the kind words.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
> DNForum members qualify for a special price of $149.99.

is this one time payment ?

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No. The one time payment option is no longer available. All orders require an up front payment plus a recurring monthly fee after the first month.

Andrei73

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if i got it right reserecting function is because soft using payed service from overture. do u thinking to make this future seprate and make some kind of lite version only with:
My portfolio
My Watchlist

i never find any valuable domain with automatic scan software and pay for that possibility is waist of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom