Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Uglypeople.com back on namepros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are multiple members, if they wish to post that is up to them.

What he did was not sell a TM name to people who were willing to take the risk it MIGHT get taken, he sold names he KNEW were getting taken. Had he been honest non of those members would have completed the deal. Not for one second can anyone defend his actions, they were calculated, deceitful and amount to ripping off many members here. Anyone who even remotely defends his actions is a piece of shit and should be watched by others as they too see no wrong in ripping people off. It is not open for debate wether it happened or not, the case is closed.

In case you don't actually read the posts before yours, I will repost this again...which it seems you were responding to but you must be confused or something since you went off on some conspiracy theory name calling rant about "better watch out for that person, blah blah blah" like usual...lol :uhoh:

Focus said:
Anunt admitted (later) he got a C&D letter on the domain before selling it to Dan along with some others he had to some other members including myself that DID NOT get C&D letters (they were all in the same sale), he misrepresented this and acted like they were free and clear when a few were not...this is why he got banned.

Did anyone else lose domains or money from this deal? I seriously would like to know...

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wasnt referring to you Chris :eek:k:

I know you know it was wrong of him and would never do anything like that :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He has ripped off other members

???????

I wasnt referring to you Chris :eek:k:

I know you know it was wrong of him and would never do anything like that :)

Of course! You were referring to the secret invisible poster in this thread! ..Love ya JP, I mean it. :smilewinkgrin:

Whats important here is the matter at hand..maybe someone should ask Anunt if he is willing to PAY BACK DAN THE $1,500 FOR THIS MATTER? Maybe redeem himself?
JP, you are somewhat the self appointed "situation monitor" around here...maybe you should ask Anunt if he wishes to satisfy this? I'm sure if he is supposingly buying domains with a $xxx,xxx budget he should be able to no prob..and then our buddy Dan will get his $1,500 back and you can be the hero. I like it. :smile:

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
???????

Of course! You were referring to the secret invisible poster in this thread! ..Love ya JP, I mean it. :smilewinkgrin:

Whats important here is the matter at hand..maybe someone should ask Anunt if he is willing to PAY BACK DAN THE $1,500 FOR THIS MATTER? Maybe redeem himself?
JP, you are somewhat the self appointed "situation monitor" around here...maybe you should ask Anunt if he wishes to satisfy this? I'm sure if he is supposingly buying domains with a $xxx,xxx budget he should be able to no prob..and then our buddy Dan will get his $1,500 back and you can be the hero. I like it. :smile:
He was asked to pay the money back when this incident happened. He didn't. he got banned. I don't need to go into discussion. I'm done with this thread. I just hate cheats.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, he was banned right away after his post admitting he knew it got a C&D letter on it before selling...then after that I think he just said screw it and most likely refused to fix the deal because of the ban...who knows he might have NOT had the money at the time or could have been smoking crack or something (who knows), you never know what situation someone might have been in when things happened, wrong or not..the past is the past and maybe he can fix it NOW, that's my point.
I'm surely not defending anyone, just being rational and trying to get DAN his money back if possible.

For what it's worth just because you get a C&D letter on a domain does'nt mean it's getting taken away..I have had DOZENS of C&D letters and only lost a few domains out of them, so the ratio is very low...Anunt owned many very old generic domains and probably never dealt with TM's before or the risks surrounding them, maybe he just did'nt take it seriously at the time and had a lapse in judgement? Either way it DEFINITELY should have been disclosed to buyers by anunt when asked, or they should'nt have bought one if they could'nt get a clear answer about it. He told me clearly on the phone that "NO - no tm issues at present" when I bought the two I did..and I knew it was surely a BIG possibility with those domains when I bought them.
They were'nt stolen names and it's not like he triend to sell something he did'nt own or anything like that...in fact the whole thing proves a good point about buying and selling TM names to begin with.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anunt Patel ripped off several people outright. He even blatantly admitted to doing so and laughed about it. If he comes back here it's an immediate ban. Otherwise, try to keep this thread friendly here - I think we're all in agreement more-or-less ;)

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He had options to payback the funds, he will not.

And again nothing I posted was directed at you, infact invisible poster is the right track, I ment to detour future posters who may try to defend him.

In no way is selling a name you have received a C&D on then either lie or fail to disclose intentionally an acceptable practice. We can all agree on this, and those who cannot maybe should raise their hand to warn us of who they are.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, well for what it's worth I TRY keep all my C&D domains...those are the ones usually making the PPC money! lol

Whoever else lost money to Anunt should post..

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Attacking you? man or women you need to grow a backbone

LOL, i did my homework before I posted this. I remember 100% what happened last year. The new owner had the domain taken from him by myspace. Check the old thread that I posted up top. It gives the conclusion. That is why he got banned. Maybe you should read it and do some homework before attacking me.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Attacking you? man or women you need to grow a backbone

Boy that's a very impartial and a completely needed response. I thought being courtious to fellow members here was something of a rule. This doesn't apply to MODS?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's obvious he was'nt "attacked" ..mods are allowed to voice their opinions too...imo (esp if it's obviously correct) :eek:k:

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Poof

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
magic

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Poof

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mirage

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom