Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

UK phones Loophole, free calls for life !

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1. have already phone with 02 UK contract
2. Buy 02 sim card from ebay on pay as u go
3. wait till your contract reaches- 3 months
4. call 02- saying you want to change your o2 payasugo nu to the number in the contract.
5. the gezzer - says ok, takes your new number,changes it to your contracts number, cancels your number for payasugo.
6. 02 system automatically refuses your new number, coz contract reached three months.
7. your payasugo number automatically being "frozen" and deleted from the system and not on the contract also.

8. you can make calls anywhere in the world and also £1.5/min numbers are working, you are not being charged, as you number does not exist.

works three months already (wasn't doing that on purpose)

read quick, i may edit it later:eek:

Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. have already phone with 02 UK contract
2. Buy 02 sim card from ebay on pay as u go
3. wait till your contract reaches- 3 months
4. call 02- saying you want to change your o2 payasugo nu to the number in the contract.
5. the gezzer - says ok, takes your new number,changes it to your contracts number, cancels your number for payasugo.
6. 02 system automatically refuses your new number, coz contract reached three months.
7. your payasugo number automatically being "frozen" and deleted from the system and not on the contract also.

8. you can make calls anywhere in the world and also £1.5/min numbers are working, you are not being charged, as you number does not exist.

works three months already (wasn't doing that on purpose)

read quick, i may edit it later:eek:

Thanks for posting how to scam phone companies, very professional.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
didn't scam anyone, i have even called them to findout whats going on with my number , they said- they can't help me, as its not even in their system so what else i can do..

just shared an experience!

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Before you go on about your favourite subject and claim "racism" which seems to be an immigrants favourite subject when they dont get their own way !

You are just another piece of scum who comes into Britain and rips off the nation,why dont you scam in your own country ? probably because you know Britain is a soft touch compared to your own country who would bang you up and throw the key away !

I dont mind immigrants who have positive input in society not scammers like yourself who are like vultures waiting for their prey ! scum is an understatement for shit like you ! and if you wish to get involved in scams youre at the wrong place con-artist!

3dGEEK

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I prefer a more honest option and pay for my calls. :approve:

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Before you go on about your favourite subject and claim "racism" which seems to be an immigrants favourite subject when they dont get their own way !

You are just another piece of scum who comes into Britain and rips off the nation,why dont you scam in your own country ? probably because you know Britain is a soft touch compared to your own country who would bang you up and throw the key away !

I dont mind immigrants who have positive input in society not scammers like yourself who are like vultures waiting for their prey ! scum is an understatement for shit like you ! and if you wish to get involved in scams youre at the wrong place con-artist!

Eww now u got racism discussing here too i think now u should call up some psychiatrist Cheers Mate ;)

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
britishbuldog must have been inspired by goody from bigbrother :lol:

jack off from my thread, moron

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To me this says if you will scam the phone company then a domain scam is not that much of a leap to make... Maybe you should consider the implications of posting such information.

(And before you say again that "....i have even called them to findout whats going on with my number , they said- they can't help me, as its not even in their system so what else i can do....." the title of your thread would suggest otherwise)

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Eww now u got racism discussing here too i think now u should call up some psychiatrist Cheers Mate ;)

I dont know why you aint be banned with your murderous slander to all troops fighting in Iraq !

you piece of scum !

britishbuldog must have been inspired by goody from bigbrother :lol:

jack off from my thread, moron

You sad bitch ! you watch that shit considering you cannot write english im surprised you can read it,you two idiots need to get some lessons in English before you shout your trap off and look up the meaning of racism you pair of idiots !

Its a good job the majority in this world are good people not scum inciting racists against the west like you and your best mate from Pakistan who are happy to see our troops blown to bits !

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
(And before you say again that "....i have even called them to findout whats going on with my number , they said- they can't help me, as its not even in their system so what else i can do....." the title of your thread would suggest otherwise)

well, i wasn't considering this as a scam, as i have called them many times, it is loophole, same like loopholes to reg go daddy domains for cheap (just a slightly different level)

i don't even know who pays for these calls, as its not in their system, maybe nobody pays- total loophole:uhoh:

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread has gotten out of hand and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom