Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Unheard of service from NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow :)

maybe you should be auctioning that info off to the highest bidder

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cshel
I have the "super secret/special" VIP customer phone number and email addresses if you want to try going that route. At the very least, they answer the phone on the seond ring and usually take care of the problem right away ...
As far as I know, only the engineering staff can take care of things RIGHT AWAY. Customer service people, be they on the "VIP" client team, only have very limited access AND knowledge about domain names. And you may forget about getting to the middle management (not to say the top brass) unless you are one of their counterparts in a comparable organization like Tucows or Register.com.

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have great support and immediate access as one of their channel partners, I just don't like the decision that they have chosen to make.

Here is the scenario.

Domain name regged and valid for 8 months in the future, 10/03

Same domain name renewed for an additional 5 years, a pro-active step to protect and preserve the name.

Payment not received for renewal in time, NetSol threatens deletion of name!

That is like a company debiting your credit card for mdse., and then delivering 8 months later.

Deleting or dropping a name should be done only under extreme circumstances, not as a routine step because a company cannot generate payments inside of 30 days.

cshel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave

As far as I know, only the engineering staff can take care of things RIGHT AWAY. Customer service people, be they on the "VIP" client team, only have very limited access AND knowledge about domain names. And you may forget about getting to the middle management (not to say the top brass) unless you are one of their counterparts in a comparable organization like Tucows or Register.com.

I've not had to wait more than 3 hours to have a problem resolved via the little hotline thing. Perhaps it was just the questions and issues I was having that were particularly easy to handle, I don't know. They guarantee you won't have an open trouble ticket for more than 24 hours though.

Carolyn

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cshel
I've not had to wait more than 3 hours to have a problem resolved via the little hotline thing ...
I thought you meant RIGHT AWAY over the phone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom