Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

United Nations - Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpireGuy

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cambler said:
Not with my money, please. That "try" would be a waste. Perhaps in countries that don't have oppressive governments (as pointed out, above), but those are few in number.

And regardless, the UN is the last entity I'd want to do it. Just their overhead alone means pennies on the dollar would reach the ultimate recipients.

Sorry...what money are you reffering too? The 0.01 thread starting email tax? Are you saying there is no cost in using armed forces to induce an overthrow of a dictatorship? From where I sit this proposition would equate to the saddest waste of all.....human life.

cambler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, let me be clear - I don't want my money used for force, aid, or free yellow balloons. I don't want email "taxed," nor will it ever be. Consider, I could set up an SMTP server and you could email me with a direct client, and nobody could collect a fee in the process. The idea of an email tax is dead before it starts. Only service providers could collect it, and there would instantly be providers popping up and offering it for free.

This issue has been gone over for the past 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom