Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

update of dealing with drew rosenhaus sports agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seonmwando

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I apparently had bought a domain and was contacted by the guys from the rosenhaus organisation(you can read this thread here).

They have been nothing but a classy organisation to deal with, danny has been nothing but spectacular and in exchange i am getting more than a sweet deal considering i only used 8 bucks to register the domain. I am getting over 400% profit and much more from the concluded agreement. Somewhere in there are free football tickets which cost on upwards of 300 bucks .. and more.
After talking about it with some of my friends(s.e.o guys who were saying i should make a website and flip it)but the truth i would have got nothing close to the deal i have at hand and an even worse legal hussle. Thanks to anyone who contributed and provided even an inkling of advice.
Nick. :)

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Show you the money. :D

Good for you things worked out...and apparently worked out good.

Crown

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Drew is a genuine nice guy. You'd never imagine it watching him on television but on a personal level he's just an incredible person. No doubt you lucked out on in this one. Any other agent couldve just as easily made it a massive hassle without breaking a sweat. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom