Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Urgent help needed, I complained, then Godaddy said my account will be locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will transfer all these valuable domains out to another registrar.

Lee

Personally, I would be hard pressed to find 200 "valuable" .info domains on the planet. Seriously, don't throw good money after bad. Pick & choose what you intend to keep (transfer) or drop carefully.

Domain summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If all the registrations were for legitimate reasons e.g. no TM violations, no spam etc. what did you need 15k .info domains with WHOIS shield on?

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
South,

As a domainer for years, I have hundreds of good domains besides .infos.

Acro,

Whois shield was for anti-spam. Too many spam emails come to my whois email everyday. I guess you didn't receive so many 'selling domains' emails daily.
I do not need the whois shield, I contacted them to help cancel all the privacy settings, But I got tens of privacy accounts. and eacy account,one can only select 100 domains at one time to cancel the privacy settings.

I transfered all the .info domains out. And sent email asking for a change of account executive. Then after about 10 days, I receive email from president office saying my account would be locked.

This whole thing is too rediculous to me.

Lee

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GUA,

please specify who is stealing from whom.

registration of the TM domains because of unawareness and then delete them immediately has some fault but it is absolutely not stealth.

Who is monetizing the deleted TM domains for 2 months? Who is charging stealthly from whom? is the deletion or transfer back of the TM domains to TM owners making them more angry than holding and monetizing the deleted TM domains for 2 months?

Lee

fruttolo

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Dorin,
If you really pushed all of these 15k info domains to your friend's GD account, you need to be very careful, because at GD they are not so stupid... :D
The damage you and your friend who agreed to do this, are risking, can now be even worse than just droppin' all of these domains as last solution...
anyway... I wish you good luck for the future, whatever will happen to your GD account :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators