Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

US to start shooting looters !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bid

You are just sore because San Antonio will lose it all. HaHa. lol. :)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bush has to go ..the guy has already screwed up too many times, Bin Laden is still killing Americans ,

Saddam is already planning attacks,

Afghanistan is STILL ruled by warlords, and is in shambles ..Broken promises (like usual) we arent rebuilding Afghanistan and we wont rebuild Iraq..

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bid

You definitely stick to your guns in which I respect, however I would send you to Cuba on the first raft available. :)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Agree with WH!
It is a *crime* to loot. Period.
Sorry.

It is a crime to shoplift..is murder the appropriate response?

These looters arent killing anyone, they arent shooting at the troops..they are stealing crap to SURVIVE.. because our administratrion cant get there heads out of there ass and turn on the freaking electricty and water and get the police back on the streets
AND because some people are just theives..you dont KILL them..

Crap ..we take 10 years or more to KILL people on death row inthe US..but your going to KILL people over there because ..it's over there ?

And you people wonder why the US is so hated ?

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

It is a crime to shoplift..is murder the appropriate response?

These looters arent killing anyone, they arent shooting at the troops..they are stealing crap to SURVIVE.. because our administratrion cant get there heads out of there ass and turn on the freaking electricty and water and get the police back on the streets
AND because some people are just theives..you dont KILL them..

Crap ..we take 10 years or more to KILL people on death row inthe US..but your going to KILL people over there because ..it's over there ?

And you people wonder why the US is so hated ?

Bid

You are way out of line my friend. :eek: :confused: :eek:

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebHold

Bid

You are way out of line my friend. :eek: :confused: :eek:

Thast all you can say isnt it.. when faced with the facts ..all you can do is try and deflect..

The FACTS are we are going to be shooting UNARMED looters..we dont do that here in the states..

The fact is YOU are out of line wwwebhold..

to stand up and act like this is perfectly ok to start killing people who are stealing (who are in survival mode)

And San Antonio will lead 3-2 in matter of minutes :D

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bid ... we went thru this delusional period of yours last night, as well. You apologized and I accepted. :)
No where did WebHold or I advocate "murder" ... and neither did the article. What do you want to see happen, even more lawlessness and anarchy? Perhaps they're looting guns and ammo to shoot our troops. Maybe Sadaam loyalists are looting food to keep it from the regular Iraqi folks?
I mean c'mon ... you're getting way too excited over this thing, the article. We both took some medication last night and had a good night's sleep and remained friends. Let's do this again tonight.
Hell, we don't even know the REAL story, for sure.
Ok? We all :cool: ?? Please.
Thanks.

Edited 5/14 a.m. for spelling only! I stand by what I said here. :)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Bid ... we went thru this delusional period of yours last night, as well. You apologized and I accepted. :)
No where did WebHold or I advocate "murder" ... and neither did the article. What do you want to see happen, even more lawlessness and anarchy? Perhaps their looting guns and ammo to shoot our troops. Maybe Sadaam loyalists are looting food to keep it from the regular Iraqi folks?
I mean c'mon ... you're getting way to excited over this thing, the article. We both took some medication last night and had a good night's sleep and remained friends. Let's do this again tonight.
Hell, we don't even know the REAL story, for sure.
Ok? We all :cool: ?? Please.
Thanks.

When you advocate killing unarmed people you ARE advocating murder.. if you feel uncomfortable with that label.. then maybe deep down you know it's wrong..

Matt Wade

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To give perspective, I have completely supported this war all along.

BUT, if these looters are truly unarmed then killing them is wrong. There isn't anyway to justify it. I understand that this is a country that is in a state of chaos, but if these looters are not threatening the lives of the soldiers, or other people, killing them is the wrong move. Simply arrest them and place them in a jail. Let them sit there and rot until a government is set up and trials can be held. Stealing is wrong and should be punished. Killing a person who is not intending to inflict harm on anyone is also wrong and should be punished.

On the other hand, we may not be hearing the full story. The NYTimes has a decidely left slant to it. These looters may be armed and ready to fight it out. If that is the case, shoot to kill.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Bid is from Minnesota, the most liberal state in the US by far and only state Pres Reagan lost out of the 50. These type views are very common in Minn.

I think both the long cold winter and all the mosquitoes effect the mind in that state :) I still have scars from all those bites every time I went to the state.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I personally don't care about anybody's political views or opinions at this moment - but what I do care about is that this crap has no place here - and should only be posted in the lounge - if it's going to be posted at all.

"This forum is for discussing any other domain related topics including questions you may have, etc."

The above quote comes from the title description of this "Misc" forum section - which Bid is certainly aware of. He's been a member here for 10 months. What makes it worse is that Bid has started these threads in this "Misc" section before - and I have personally had to deal with them when I was on duty.

I don't want to come into sections about domains to see political crap - or anything that is not related to domains for that matter. So just stop it Bid. Either start this stuff in the lounge or keep it to yourself man.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well said popper ...Tired of seeing this crap anyway ...

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeh, Bid!! :eek:

What Namepopper said. Stop bugging us serious domainers. :)
Thanks, Nick.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom