Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal User Democrat - Patty Similien

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
According to Florida Statutes Title XLVI, Section 817, any person who uses a credit card that he or she knows is forged or was obtained or retained in violation of this section with the intent to defraud a person, or issuer or organization providing goods, money, services, or anything else of value, in order to obtain such goods, money, services or other things of value without the consent of the cardholder, is guilty of the crime of fraudulent use of credit cards. The person is subject to the following penalties:

http://www.muscalaw.com/blog/2012/03/15/fraudulent-use-credit-cards-florida/

Domain Summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Even if she used a CC for less than $100, she has violated her probation terms. What's better, this might give more of her victims time to come out and contact the Bay County Sheriff's office. http://www.bayso.org/contact_us.html
I think we all knew it was not an issue about would she violate her probation but rather when.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a minor detailed that was missed:

Starlita Similien was re-arrested on 8/28 because of "fraudulent use of a credit card" and "theft of service." This violated her probation terms and thus the previous case was re-opened.

Click on the "plus" sign at https://court.baycoclerk.com/BenchmarkWeb2/Party.aspx/Index/1623377

blimey, she really is dumb
also she's 32 now, not a kid, time to grow up

I don't understand why she is being charged under alias
(10/7/1980) (Alias)

I mean, you can call yourself anything you want
but on drivers licence, passport and court of law it's your real name
which leads me to think she must have changed name by deed poll that's why they may use alias as legal jargon to indicate is a changed name and one she goes by now, but maybe not in future

on a sidenote she must have literally walked free from jail and got nicked

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL.. 4 years probation and she's violates it within the first month, I'm sure this is going to go over real well with Judge Clark who gave her a chance, maybe this time he'll pull his head out of his ass and see what all of us see, that's she's a habitual offender and the only chance of rehabilitation is a loooong stretch in state prison. :yes:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it was more like out for 2 days not a month before she got nailed again

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it was more like out for 2 days not a month before she got nailed again
Yeah, seems like it took less than 48 hours to get back into the scams and schemes. I wonder if her husband, er wife...or partner? significant other? friend? mate? had any hand in this. It would be hard to believe that Star...um, Angela or...??? could have pulled off all of these stunts without the other half not knowing.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This violated her probation terms and thus the previous case was re-opened.
I think you are spot on. If I read that Florida law correctly, the nolo-contendere is (was) a plea accepted by the court which often works in favor of the defendant. But apparently, now those pleas are tossed out and an automatic guilty plea is now in place. Sometimes when the court hands down a sentence like it did in the previous case, if the defendant walks a straight line and does not get into trouble, usually the charges are expunged from the record. I think that is where the first case was going...4 years probation but stay straight for 2 years and the remaining time will be waived and typically the record is wiped clean.

But, what the hell...no point in discussing that plea now. She really piled the shit storm onto herself.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brian Griggs
Fast Forward to: 37:05
through to
41:13 :uhoh: reminded me of you know who
then keep watching til end

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is a matter of State of Florida v Andre Deluca.

But, this is interesting:

DATE ENTRY
8/30/2012 NOTICE MAILED TO DEFENDANT
8/30/2012 FIRST ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 10/22/2012 AT 9:00 AM IN E/ , JDG: CLARK, BRANTLEY S JR
8/30/2012 JUDGE CLARK, BRANTLEY S JR: ASSIGNED
8/30/2012 CASE REASSIGNED TO DIV B DUE TO DEFENDANT HAVING ACTIVE PROBATION IN THAT DIVISION UNDER NAME OF ANDREA DELUCA
8/29/2012 AFFIDAVIT AND ORDER OF INSOLVENCY FILED
8/29/2012 BOND SET @ CTI $50,000 CTII $5000
8/29/2012 FIRST APPEARANCE SET FOR 08/29/2012 AT 2:00 PM IN MC/ , JDG: WELCH, THOMAS F
8/29/2012 JUDGE OVERSTREET, MICHAEL C: ASSIGNED
8/29/2012 DEFENSE ATTORNEY: LARAMORE, HERMAN D ASSIGNED
8/29/2012 CASE FILED 08/29/2012 CASE NUMBER 12002793CFMA
8/28/2012 ARREST SEQ: 1 - (81761) FRAUDULENT USE OF CREDIT CARD
8/28/2012 ARREST SEQ: 2 - (812014) THEFT OF SERVICE

It appears she was not going by andrea deluca with the credit card deal. The timeline suggests she was wanted on the other charges as Starlita but someone did not connect the dots until after she was released from that last hearing. Then, she was picked up the very next day on an outstanding warrant.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Booking mugshot from her latest arrest on 8/28 - shows that she is still "Starlita Patrice Similien".
Strange that the Americans still use race in forms :rolleyes: I don't know why it's B, I would just have written: over.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom