Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Virtual Currency Affiliate Programs - Why they're so profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.

contentholdings

Website Arbiter
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I duno if anyone has messed with virtual money affiliate programs but I have been doing them for a long time. It's a well kept secret.

The reason it does so well is that the sale is completed in a matter of a minute. The person goes t0 the sellers website, buys their World of Warcraft Gold and they're done and the referrer is credited with his % of the sale.

Just using Google Adsense and Overture I used to make over 10k a month profit (I don't now because I actually own a business that does this). It's really easy to do, if you sign up with one of them just bid on really direct keywords like:

World of Warcraft Gold
Final Fantasy XI Gil
Lineage 2 Adena ect ect.. (choose your game and research the name of the currency within it)

These are the names of the currency in the games. There's a long list of games and each one has it's own currency name. There's a few affiliates now'a'days on google and overture but they're not taking advantage of ANY of the other PPC and CPM type of cheap and direct advertising out there. I wont say names but, it's public info that one of the top affilliates for a leading company is doing over 150k a month right NOW.

Well, that's my 2 cents. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll tell you everything I know.

Domain Days 2024

Rascagua

Flash Nerd
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if its so profitable, why would you want other people to compete against you?

contentholdings

Website Arbiter
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They wouldn't be competing against me, as I said, I own a business that does this now and I'm one of the few of them that offer an affiliate program. If anything they'd join mine.. because I pay a higher % than anyone else.

Rascagua said:
if its so profitable, why would you want other people to compete against you?

Rascagua

Flash Nerd
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, pm me with the information please :)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you think people should be buying ad placements and sending the traffic to an affiliate program such as your own?

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
contentholdings said:
...Well, that's my 2 cents. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll tell you everything I know.
Well, feel free to post it here.

contentholdings

Website Arbiter
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think people should do what ever they choose with the information provided. It's not very hard to tell if something works or not....

Steen said:
So you think people should be buying ad placements and sending the traffic to an affiliate program such as your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom