Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

legal vocals.org

• Thread starter Deleted member 5660
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey moonlight i have a great concept for the logo. let me know if you want to have one made.

D

Deleted member 5660

im just kidding, just bugging out a little bit cause i saw him post a couple times today

I am still waiting for you to complete this deal. You wanted 2 domains. first you said you wanted to transfer the first one because I took so long (about a day) to respond to you about the transfer. I completed the transfer in 2 days. Then you said you would complete the deal Monday. When Monday came along you answered by saying you wanted to see what else I had for sale (instead of paying). Now I have sent you several more messages and you won't answer at all and I explained the domain is near expiration and the deal needs to be completed.

So how much longer do I have to wait for you to respond. You have been posting and logging in but you won't answer my messages.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No emoticon for this so picture...

(me taking a leak) --> :'( (you)

I paid for this.

Regarding our private deal. F*ck off. How's that? Next time learn how to answer a question.

D

Deleted member 5660

No emoticon for this so picture...

(me taking a leak) --> :'( (you)

I paid for this.

Regarding our private deal. F*ck off. How's that? Next time learn how to answer a question.

Negative feedback left. The other deal was not a "private deal" but was based on a post here and your PM's. The link is in the negative feedback that was left and I explained about the PM's in the admin section so they can see what you wrote if you decide to complain or leave negative feedback for me.

Now you are claiming I did not answer some type of question. I don't know what you are talking about. The truth is you are a deadbeat who made an offer and decided you didn't want the domain.

I called the phone number in the whois but the person did not want to seem to want to talk to me. The address is different than the paypal payment address.

i see Moonlight Media has left negative feedback for me for an unresolved sale. Admins please review the PM's he sent me and remove the negative feedback.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 5660

Looks like you are the one backing out of a deal now HaHaHaHaHa

Yeah whatever refund me my money and Ill push that back to you

Well first I need to verify the name and address you are using for your Paypal account. It seems the address is a row house listed for sale. I called there and the people spoke Spanish and they never heard of you. The address does not match what is in the whois. Any money would go into my attorney's escrow account and would be paid to you via check sent to a verified street address. I will need verification from paypal of your true address.

We are within the 60 days and you need to contact the registrar and explain the domain was wrongly transferred and needs to be transferred back.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well first I need to verify the name and address you are using for your Paypal account. It seems the address is a row house listed for sale. I called there and the people spoke Spanish and they never heard of you. The address does not match what is in the whois. Any money would go into my attorney's escrow account and would be paid to you via check sent to a verified street address. I will need verification from paypal of your true address.

We are within the 60 days and you need to contact the registrar and explain the domain was wrongly transferred and needs to be transferred back.

:nono:

Alright man you are too annoying to deal with. If there is some little clause in your little internet law book you can come hunt me down and get your little name back and ill get refunded. Until then buzzz off cause I am not going to respond to you.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You said he paid you and pushed the domain? Now you want the name back and to refund him? It seems the deal is complete, no?

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You said he paid you and pushed the domain? Now you want the name back and to refund him? It seems the deal is complete, no?

Yes you are correct jdk!

Can you believe this guy?

This is news to me!

D

Deleted member 5660

the deal was to buy 2 names. he completed one part of the deal claiming he wanted see how the deal went before he paid for second domain. Then he made all kinds of excuses not to pay for the second domain.

In any case I would like the negative feedback removed. He left me 3 negative feedbacks.

I think his unreolved sale is worth one negative feedback.

However, the apparently false Paypal address which he won't explain may be enough to ban him. I can send the admins the Paypal info and the other info.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I missed popcorn threads.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vocals.org was posted for sale on DNForum. I posted sold. Domain received. End of story?

Now I got a stalker cause I dont want his stupid other domain metabolize.org

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I must say I bought domains from both gentlemen. So I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. I'm glad you two don't hold the codes to the nuclear arsenal with all the negative feedback you exchanged.

D

Deleted member 5660

Vocals.org was posted for sale on DNForum. I posted sold. Domain received. End of story?

Now I got a stalker cause I dont want his stupid other domain metabolize.org

You agreed to purchase both domain vie posts made to this forum. If you don't want the domain you should not have offered to buy it. Now you admit you don't want the domain.

The real story here is your false Paypal info which you won't explain. It looks like some type of fraud.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ill explain it for you Inspector Gadget. Looks like you talked to a TENANT. Keep up the good work. Your stalker actions dont make you a prime candidate for others to do business with.

D

Deleted member 5660

Ill explain it for you Inspector Gadget. Looks like you talked to a TENANT. Keep up the good work. Your stalker actions dont make you a prime candidate for others to do business with.

So the address is not your actual address.

If you are the landlord how come they never heard of the name on the Paypal? Wouldn't they know the name of their landlord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom