Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Volunteer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings everybody,

I received an email a couple hours ago from somebody wanting to buy my name LiveAction.net for $25--per my listing in the FOR SALE section. For whatever reason--my return emails are bouncing--and not making it thru. I need someone to cut & paste the following response from me--and see if you can get an email thru to them. Since it's only a $25 sale--I really can't offer any monetary compensation--but I will consider this a personal favor.

The address is: [*****Edited to protect buyer's privacy*****]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Subject: LiveAction.net

Hello,

My name is Nick--(moderator at DNForum.com) and I am having another member forward this email to you--because I am having trouble responding to your request.

My paypal address is [email protected] --and I will transfer the name to you as soon as the funds ($25) are received. If you don't already have an eNom account--go to www.enom.com and sign up for a FREE membership. Then send me your user name--and I will push the domain into your account immediately.

If you have any doubts to the legitimacy of this forwarded message--all you need to do is come by the forum and send me a private message--or make a post in the thread where I listed the name for sale. I don't know your member name--so I have no other way of contacting you.

Thank you very much,
Nick
[email protected]
www.DNForum.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Done ....

Shaun

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Shaun. Check your pm's. :D

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
np

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason--my return emails are bouncing--and not making it thru

say 'thank you' to the invincible SpamFighters :)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got the transaction completed--and also an email from my ISP saying they are experiencing "temporary technical difficulties"--so I guess the problem was with them. Everything is squared away now and taken care of. I am editing out the buyer's email address above to protect their privacy.

Thanks again to Shaun--and to the mystery buyer for a smooth transaction. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom