Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

*** VOODOO.com ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, so as we all know VOODOO.COM has been outperforming almost all existing Parking companies so far.
Please report your revenue and RPC'c in this thread...we love to hear "Happy Stories" :)
This really is like going back to the "Golden Days" of Domain Parking :eek:k:
Some of our domains are making $30+ PER CLICK!!! :eek:

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I signed up recently. So far, average RPC is just 13 cents (including one domain yesterday that recorded 7 clicks for a total of 2 cents), but I imagine that will rise as the domains get optimized. My RPM is already about $15 - better than I've experienced elsewhere. Anyway, my domains aren't in very lucrative niches; other people's results will be much different.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with Voodoo so far but no $30/clicks would love to know the type of domains making those as well.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not on VooDoo, but I was getting $36.00 clicks in the textbook industry.

It is doable but not consistent enough. Those clicks dropped to $16+.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not on VooDoo, but I was getting $36.00 clicks in the textbook industry.

It is doable but not consistent enough. Those clicks dropped to $16+.
The sound you just heard was me parking my textbook domains [at Voodoo]. If they get "only" $16 a click, I'll live with that.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The sound you just heard was me parking my textbook domains [at Voodoo]. If they get "only" $16 a click, I'll live with that.

Maybe he does not realize how that's incredibly better vs what's typical for others since he makes it sound like $16 a click is not that significant. Gerry must have some amazing domains.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe he does not realize how that's incredibly better vs what's typical for others since he makes it sound like $16 a click is not that significant. Gerry must have some amazing domains.
Yes, $16 is great. $36 is better.

However, it is very seasonal.

As for pay per click...you can have good domains. You can have better keywords to match up with those names. You can have better names and keywords for niches.

I have several domains that consistently get $5+ on a regular basis, not high traffic but great conversion.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I did not intend to get this off track.

But I wanted to support the OP, Peter, that yes, these click$$$ are possible. I have no idea what names Peter has to get those quality clicks. And from getting such clicks personally I have to say he indeed can get those figures.

And, I am willing to try VooDoo.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont believe it :O sorry

You probably don't believe it because you've never been the beneficiary of a $30 click.. I myself have not only seen $30+ clicks, I once had a click that was over $95.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$95 in PPC parking? I've had "clicks" over €900, but it's through affiliate, that's a totally different topic.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, my Voodoo dashboard showed that I had gotten a click on a textbook domain - but today, the click had disappeared. So I can't tell you yet how much they make at Voodoo. :sigh2:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, we have seen some very high priced clicks come our way. Two days ago we had 15 domains that had average RPC higher than $30.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom