Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Waiting for an official answer - YES or NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sedo,

Will you fix the issue with displaying more than 12 months of information at a time for domains? It SHOULD display ALL the info since the date of parking of these domains - not a 12 month window that rotates, SKEWING all the stats.

I've been a sitting duck for 3 months on this. If you don't plan to provide FULL stats for more than 12 months - PLEASE let us know.
Don't say "All months" in the drop-down menu above "Last 32 days" - this is misleading.

Some sales ARE DEPENDENT on more than 1 year's worth of stats. If I knew you'd trim the numbers at 12 months, I would have seeked alternative solutions!

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think Brad Tilley should be able to answer this question.

S

SedoCoUk

Dear Acroplex,

Compiling and holding data for over 1 million domains is an extreme burden for our servers. I have passed along the request to our technical team, but was told that at this moment it is not possible. We are looking into solutions for this, though!

If you are in the middle of negotiations and need this information to complete a sale, please contact us. We will be able to search for information beyond the 12 months, but only on a one-by-one basis (due to server load).

Brad
[email protected]

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Brad.

Whatever took you 3 months to respond that the lack of progress was the fact that Sedo has become its own burden? That Sedo has grown too fast and that it no longer cares for the questions posed on major forums like DNF? That the rest you guys post here is mere fluff and free PR?

I asked Jay the same question 3 months ago.

Sedo needs to change, therefore, the "All months" line to accurately reflect "Last 12 months" of statistics, including the aggregate data. You cannot display numbers that are not true. My domains, along with those other 999,xxx domains parked with Sedo are now bound to fake numbers - consisting of trimmed revenue, hits, clicks and averages. I have parked domains with Sedo since the summer of of 2004 and my stats now go back to March 2005.

Math does not lie, and so should not you.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
Whatever took you 3 months to respond that the lack of progress was the fact that Sedo has become its own burden?

Maybe they are not orthodox like you :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Still waiting for the changes, Sedo. Keep ignoring the issue - I will keep bringing it up.
Your 12-month rotated stats are just that - not "All Months". It's getting insulting.

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
Still waiting for the changes, Sedo. Keep ignoring the issue - I will keep bringing it up.
Your 12-month rotated stats are just that - not "All Months". It's getting insulting.

If there performance with IDN is anything to go by, you can only conclude that they are determining strategic direction by looking at their own press releases!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh, Rubber Duck.

I understand the self-patting or tooting of one's own horn. But there is a point when a company needs to consider its flaws and fix them, or bear the fruit of uncontrolled growth - hubris, being one.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What the **** is your problem?
You keep making irrelevant posts after Acroplex or me say something.
If you don't have something to useful to say, shut it.

TurNIC.com said:
Maybe they are not orthodox like you :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It seems that Sedo is now finally displaying data from all months - from the date a a domain was parked (not just the last 12 months). Is it just me or can someone else confirm the same?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo you are right.
I saw it this morning but was too busy later and I forgot it. :)

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
What the **** is your problem?
You keep making irrelevant posts after Acroplex or me say something.
If you don't have something to useful to say, shut it.

Serefsiz palikaryakar donek yavsaklar!
:greenupset:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Tough-talking turnic stirs the same trouble again.

What a budala! hayvan :-D

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
even if it is not ever since the domain has been parked... at least sedo trying to improve and 2 year stats is better than 1 year stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom