Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Wanted: Typo Domains or Portfolio's Making $100K+ year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair Russell

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a serious buyer currently interested in purchasing revenue portfolio's or single domains generating $100K+ per year. He is looking to pay 24 months or less revenue. Please PM stats for your domains and I will get back to you if he is interested.

Budget is up to $200,000 payment will be made by Escrow.com and he will cover the escrow fee. Please provide stats whenever possible, for this type of cash they will be necessary.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Honestly, you won't find anyone who's willing to sell a portfolio that generates $100k+/year for only 24 months revenue. Just think about it; who wouldn't want to invest $200k and get their investment back in only 2 years and after those two years make $100k revenue per year? If anyone's willing to sell you such a portfolio for $200k, make sure you do your homework before making payment, cause it will almost definitely be something fishy about it. Just an FYI.

March2008

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a site reviewing Clickbank products that makes this sort of money. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom