Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Warning: Campbell1990 non-paying buyer after $7,000 offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Another ignoramus with no feedback nor knowledge about what I do. Shut your piehole when you have no clue about what elapsed. When someone makes an offer and places a binding bid on Sedo no less, you bet your sorry ass I will make sure they keep their word.

It's a business world, not a world of crooks that pay only when they feel like it. If that's how you do business, you will get a rude awakening soon.

Wow, All i have to say is I will never do business with Acro. You clearly have never ran or operated an actual business.. Just because someone gave you an offer that made you get so excited, does not mean you should hunt a person down for the offer.. Have you ever returned a product to store? Did they then hunt you down after because you caused them money? ( and your buyer didn't cause you a dam penny).

I have had 12,000USD offers on domains, I simply replied with "If interested we will use Escrow services" .. Never heard back

Never made the complete sale, But I didn't throw a baby tamper tantrum because I expected to have that money from a specific person.

It's a business world and everybody has their own right to do what they want with their money. Don't try and be the government and force people to give you money.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Remind me to treat you by example, e.g. by going to DASP.com to order a dozen of those stupid plastic egg incubators you're selling. Then, when you get the order and ship it, I will reverse the charges. See how that works, Jorge?

So next time, before you drop your newbie ass in a thread that you have zero clue about, think about that example. Happy sales!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to doing business on a handshake ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Whatever happened to doing business on a handshake ?

Here's 682 such handshakes, on DNForum alone. Numerous on other forums, eBay, direct sales, totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars. Reputation is built on trust.

But when someone like Jorge above doesn't want to do business with me, because I openly outed someone who failed to pay, I'm not going to grin and bear it.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, All i have to say is I will never do business with Acro. You clearly have never ran or operated an actual business.. Just because someone gave you an offer that made you get so excited, does not mean you should hunt a person down for the offer.. Have you ever returned a product to store? Did they then hunt you down after because you caused them money? ( and your buyer didn't cause you a dam penny).

I have had 12,000USD offers on domains, I simply replied with "If interested we will use Escrow services" .. Never heard back

Never made the complete sale, But I didn't throw a baby tamper tantrum because I expected to have that money from a specific person.

It's a business world and everybody has their own right to do what they want with their money. Don't try and be the government and force people to give you money.

Clearly you didn't read the thread, otherwise you would know the offer was made through Sedo which both buyer and seller agreed to the TOS, Where the buyer entered into a contractual agreement once he made the offer.. And you compare the retraction of that offer to returning a product at a store? tell me your kidding.. And you say that everybody has a "right" to do what they want with their money, by making bogus offers?, what about the "rights" of the sellers?

I would agree that most of us including myself would not pursue it, just because it's not worth the time and aggravation, but to those who do and want to make examples of people like this, Kudos to them for doing so. :yes:

Preciousmetals

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Acro, I deal with hundreds of customers monthly who confirmed they would purchase products.. Just because they don't complete the sale that gives me no right to place childish remarks about them or try and fight for a few bucks. Good luck in life.

Preciousmetals

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Remind me to treat you by example, e.g. by going to DASP.com to order a dozen of those stupid plastic egg incubators you're selling. Then, when you get the order and ship it, I will reverse the charges. See how that works, Jorge?

So next time, before you drop your newbie ass in a thread that you have zero clue about, think about that example. Happy sales!

Oh and that's theft and fraud... So good luck newbie.

Preciousmetals

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If he would have purchased the domain, Then did a charge back.. I would be on your side because that is theft and felony fraud... But that fact that he only spent a few minutes of your time and didn't cost you a penny and you still complain.. LOL is all I'll say.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Surely this person has been banned by now? Several of his latest posts are solicitations to do business with people here. What does it actually take to get banned these days?

This is in a grey area since it happened on Sedo and not here. Also all the permanent ban has to come from Admin (Adam or Chuck).
I will send them a note.

Thanks,
John

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If he would have purchased the domain, Then did a charge back.. I would be on your side because that is theft and felony fraud... But that fact that he only spent a few minutes of your time and didn't cost you a penny and you still complain.. LOL is all I'll say.

A few minutes of my time is what I do here, to educate others - and numskulls like yourself. When I agree to buy something, I pay for it. That's what one's binding agreement and word are for. You have quite the nerve to jump in my thread and defend someone who broke a business contract.

And if you are that thick in the head that I'd order and charge back your precious egg hatchers, you need to lay off the weed over there in 420 country.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This is in a grey area since it happened on Sedo and not here. Also all the permanent ban has to come from Admin (Adam or Chuck).
I will send them a note.

Thanks,
John

John, I disagree and can prove it. Want me to paste the PM's here or forward them to you?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Acro, I deal with hundreds of customers monthly who confirmed they would purchase products.. Just because they don't complete the sale that gives me no right to place childish remarks about them or try and fight for a few bucks. Good luck in life.

Since you don't seem to comprehend English, here's a further analysis: Assume you put your egg hatchers on eBay and customers win them. But then, they say "sorry, Jorge, I can't pay for the egg hatcher because I just found out I'm pregnant" or any other lame excuse. Do you eat the sale, or do you report them to eBay as dead-beats?

If you eat the sale, you must be either a saint or an idiot. I'm neither.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

The "few bucks" was $7k. I suppose you sell 1 million egg hatchers a month and burn $100 dollar bills for lunch. In case you often skip while reading, this was not simply an offer, it was a sale via auction that ended at Sedo for that amount. Then he chose not to pay. Sedo alone lost $1,000 from this deal.

Good luck with Reading Comprehension 101 next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom