Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Warning: Domain stolen. Huge security flaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to have some closure on this thread. Despite getting three director level persons involved in this problem/flaw, they never admitted any wrong-doing, would not rectify the situation, and refunded my money, even though it was against their stated policy to do so.

They at no time ever told me the truth at any level, would not answer any question which might throw blame onto themselves or which might prove my case, or throw any light on the flaw, and deliberately obfuscated and lied at all times. they have been completely dishonest with me over this issue.

as far as i'm aware , problem still exists.
i always transfer best names away from them when pushed :yes:

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah. They called it a feature, not changing the domain password when it was pushed into another resellers account. They never did explain why the domain still showed up in my account with the domain in a locked status, after the domain had actually been transferred away.

I learned my lesson and got over it. Now I changed the password immediately upon receiving a domain. Yep. Afaik, the problem still exists :(

NB: I was surprised to see this threat reactivated. I came here for something else entirely.

djriel

Build Cool Things
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"tomb raiding" ROTFL

I didn't notice the stale date on it.. but apparently it's still an issue.

pardon my noobness

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom