Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

** Warning ** Shill bidding on Ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to report possible shill bidders on Ebay? I was scanning through, looking at Enom reseller accounts when I noticed one user bid on every item that a particualr user was selling, so I did a little research.

It appears that hippking has bid on over 10 enom reseller accounts from namecomp. Hippking is also the high bidder on every other item that namecomp is currently selling. Something seems fishy here and I would like to notify Ebay, because this just doesn't look/ feel right. Can anyone share the link or report it yourself if this looks shady to you?

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...rid=hippking&completed=1&sort=3&all=1&rows=25

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ebay will usually find them on their own, but I think you can report suspicions using their customer service area.

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by brn2h8
Does anyone know where to report possible shill bidders on Ebay? I was scanning through, looking at Enom reseller accounts when I noticed one user bid on every item that a particualr user was selling, so I did a little research.

It appears that hippking has bid on over 10 enom reseller accounts from namecomp. Hippking is also the high bidder on every other item that namecomp is currently selling. Something seems fishy here and I would like to notify Ebay, because this just doesn't look/ feel right. Can anyone share the link or report it yourself if this looks shady to you?

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...rid=hippking&completed=1&sort=3&all=1&rows=25

looks like legit bidding to me sometimes a buyer just likes a seller, I know i go on spending sprees like that, and why wouldn't you want multiple enom account :D they can be easily resold

or turned into money making accounts

I doubt this is a shill because the feedback of the seller shows a lot of experience so he would realize that there isn't much to be had in shilling - and if he was he would be better at it ;)

either way it really shouldn't make much of a difference

but good to keep your eyes open :)

best of luck

-Chris

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybeits cuz this guy has realized the pottential of enom accounts?

I bought more than one, cuz they skyrocketed in vlaue (and still increasing) and becuase they are so darn useful :)

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by devildude8989
Maybeits cuz this guy has realized the pottential of enom accounts?

I bought more than one, cuz they skyrocketed in vlaue (and still increasing) and becuase they are so darn useful :)

exactly my thoughts :D maybe i should outbid ALL of his bids ;)

hehe

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whois data seems a little bogus.

Hipp, King
1111 2nd ave
anytown, New York 11227
United States

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you just PM me who he is?

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I aint saying he is guilt of anything, I am just saying he is hippking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom