Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Warning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I postes a TM name for sale and som ahole here went and signed up at Mattel's helpdesk and made a ticket and told them I had the domain and I was selling it.

Yes, I know about 2 more cases, domain which has been many years OK after posted here to sell has been reported. Look into people here which usually call me "thief" and "criminal" and you get your suspected rats - they of course do not think they are rats, they think they are honest citizens, same as I do not think I am a thief and criminal...

Domain Days 2024

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you never disclose your real name, is there any way for someone to find out through dnforum who you are, other than a whois search of a specific domain name?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter whether any or all sub-forums are indexed by Google, any smart lawyer practising in Internet or IP (Intellectual Property) law or even with just 1 single client re: domain name could and should become an Exclusive member. Sorry to break the news, but there ain't no such thing as a "community".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom