Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Was owned by Bill Gates / Microsoft, curious about the value

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thejosh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently the owner of the domain name WindowsLogo.com, which was previously owned by Microsoft. Estibot put the value around 11.000 USD, but I am not quite sure if that is correct (maybe higher/lower). It is a time-less domain, as long as Windows is out there, this domain contains pretty good value I think.

Domain: WindowsLogo.com
Searches: 450.000 monthly (broad)

The fact that you even wrote the above quotes shows that you are knowingly violating Microsoft's TM's. Microsoft's lawyers are on this forum and will certainly read this post. I am no lawyer, but based on experience I can tell you that you are messing with something that isn't worth it. I promise you this. The best thing you can do is contact Microsoft's lawyers at the firm K&L Gates and tell them you would like to give them the domain name.

Oh and as far as value goes.... its a big, big, BIG LIABILITY!!! Don't be stupid.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
M$ is notorious for going after it's TMs, BTW, so any violations could cost you 100K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom