Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker We are about to transfer 600+ domains out of Moniker because of poor service

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We're not really happy to search forums for representatives of companies to draw their attention to shortcomings in their business practice. They should be monitoring their own business and staff, to ensure that such situations do not arise in the first place.

We have now established relationship with another registrar and have started the transfer process.

:thumb:

If anyone is interested in eNom - holla!

andre

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for replying Marti but unfortunately the domain transfer instruction has now been initiated and the domains are in the process of being moved over to another registrar. I found the decision to move very sad because we have enjoyed many good years with yourselves.

I am sorry but our decision to move is now irreversible but I do hope that you will take the necessary measures to bring back quality of service at Moniker

The original case I am referring to is Case: 02335429

I have a new Case: 02337668 Submit Date: 11/09/2013 03:29 AM which has yet to receive any sort of response.

Even if you were to check the history of cases we have submitted you will find that our frustration is not unique to this last case I referred to above. Most of the replies have been very amateurish and frustrating. For instance check this case please:

Case: 01489670

We wrote: "Hello, I asked Godaddy to change the IPS tag on xxxxxxx.co.uk to yours and they have done so. I initiated transfer from Moniker.com but I keep getting emails from you saying status of transfer: Failed to create a Domain in registry. Error checking availability of a Contact in the registry. Invalid response format from registry. cmd=998,msg=Connection error, What is the problem?"

Now read the classic response from your support staff:

"Hi xxxx, Unfortunately, we do not have access to Godaddy. Your best option is to reach Godaddy to find out why the request is denied. Once you have contacted Godaddy, please let us know if you need further assistance. If the issue is resolve, please give permission to close the case. Thank you Reggie"

Forgive me but only an IMBECILE would respond in such a manner.

Slowly but surely, we started to lose confidence in your company with responses such as the one above and even worse with the lack of them as is stated in the second case above.

Thank you again for responding

andre

I sincerely apologize for this experience. I would like to do a thorough investigation so that I can pinpoint where the system broke down as well as our robotic response. Would you be willing to email me at [email protected] your account information? Or my direct number is 954 861 3511.

I'd like to have the opportunity to re-gain your confidence in us.

Best Regards,

Marti
Manager Customer Support

pen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Andre,

If you need any help with the move to GD please let me know.

-Paul Nicks

paul @ godaddy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators