Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

We Need To Get Rid Of This Guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If anyone has adam's (dotcomgod) scorpio's or any other mod or admin's phone number, call them and let them know what is going on with this guy trashing the forum.

Domain Days 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If anyone has adam's (dotcomgod) scorpio's or any other mod or admin's phone number, call them and let them know what is going on with this guy trashing the forum.

Do we even have Mods here anymore? I recall most of the mods were relieved of their mod status some time ago and were to be replaced by paid mods or admins but do not recall ny announcement of that actualy happening (possibly I missed it).

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why do you double post? Have not just pm adam and some of the mods?

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, DCG will probably make an announcement in a week or two. ;-)

Seriously though, he never really gave a good reason for dropping a bunch of decent mods.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I was a mod this would have been fixed by now...hopefully someone will see this soon or there will be 300 of those stupid posts by tomorrow morning.

I'd also like to know which former member this guy was...that should be easy to tell using his IP.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im not quite sure either. I know scorpio and Bob are still mods. Other then that, I believe the rest have been let go. Its a big job for only two or so people to take on. Considering the fact that atleast 1 mod should be on the forum 24/7 so something like this doesnt happen again.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There should be some sort of anti-flood hack installed.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, DCG will probably make an announcement in a week or two. ;-)

Seriously though, he never really gave a good reason for dropping a bunch of decent mods.

Yes, that group of mods were very good. It was amazing they were dropped especially since they worked for FREE and the unannounced new ones will be PAID. Very odd.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only thing that I can think of is that the new mods will not be in the domain industry. Who knows, im not sure that the mod drop wasnt even announced. Could have missed the actual announcement.

As I said in another thread, it would be nice if the tech crew enabled a feature where if so many people vote to ban someone, they could do so for something like 3 days untill the issue is worked out. That way if a mod isnt on 24/7, we wont have to worry about this again.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think SouthernTN is still a mod...whether or not he is being paid I'm not sure.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I was a mod this would have been fixed by now...hopefully someone will see this soon or there will be 300 of those stupid posts by tomorrow morning.

I'd also like to know which former member this guy was...that should be easy to tell using his IP.

1 or 2 per minute will be a lot more than 300 by the morning.

Just checked and see there are no mods or admins here. I don't think they were hired yet anyway.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I doubt he will continue through the whole night...but maybe he's just crazy enough to do that.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I know Adam was just in the forum... He posted at 2:00 AM EST. and its now only 2:16AM EST. Why he has not done anything, who knows? maybe he just didnt see it.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should all meet in the chat room. Discuss it there instead of 10 different threads.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNForum should charge for posting. With all this flooding, Adam would get richer. :) It would also raise the quality.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick, everybody to the bat mobi....chat room!

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's taken him 2 hours to post them all, but it'll take a few seconds to delete his account and the postings attached to it. what a dork.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is what happens when people could enter forum for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom