Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

We Need To Get Rid Of This Guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
......however, nobody bothered to reply.
after working 1 year for free for DNF I think I deserved that reply.

Try not to dwell on it and feel too bad about as that is unfortunately all too common at both this board and also another domain forum I was active in until recently, where some Admins may ignore the members PM's. It sure does not make you feel very good or welcome :frown: In fact, that is a reason some of us stop visiting and posting at some boards.

Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WhoDatDog - another member who had many public arguments with me and then got banned, I think that makes about 7 such members now :)

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's only because Adam is Canadian like you :)

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WhoDatDog - another member who had many public arguments with me and then got banned, I think that makes about 7 such members now :)

I think other members have just learned to ignore most of your posts ;)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's it, I will ensure aactive and GiantDomains are banned with in a month!

Maybe I just know how to stand up to the people that detract from the community? Or maybe I am just an asshole...probably somewhere in between.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't enjoy a forum without controversy and personalities. Truth is, the real goal for a forum is to entertain it's members. The useful information might add up to 20 minutes a day but the entertainment can add up to many hours a day. Ever notice how much more fun it is when there is controversy?

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There has to be reason for the mods being dropped. Obviously the admin want's a tighter ship around here. I just hope that doesn't mean the business model of DNF will be changing to accomodate for paid staff.

You mean where they take our money for paid memberships and we dont get jack shit back (exclusive)?

It happened a while ago

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right, exclusive membership is somewhat of a joke. That is my one and only real gripe about the forum. I be just as happy to have that money back and return to platinum level until something is created that justifies the expense.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It looks like whodatdog's account was terminated. Hmmm Thats a little strange.

Here were dogs exact words when posting in the "was DNF down?" thread.

I think he was prob joking though. He didnt seem like someone that would go that far. He was actually a nice guy if you talked to him.

Probably so, but he wasn't banned for that comment though :greenwink:

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right, exclusive membership is somewhat of a joke. That is my one and only real gripe about the forum. I be just as happy to have that money back and return to platinum level until something is created that justifies the expense.

i have the same feeling.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Yeah, why Armani, Gucci and Prada... Walmart has clothes too ;)

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And I thought it was WhoDatDog . He said last week if he was ever banned he would come back to bad-mouth and make threats.

I think that was said more out of sarcasm more then anything. Shame if he really is banned. He was a bit over the top at times, but definately very enlightening with some of his posts.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

What do you get more then Platinum?

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't enjoy a forum without controversy and personalities. Truth is, the real goal for a forum is to entertain it's members. The useful information might add up to 20 minutes a day but the entertainment can add up to many hours a day. Ever notice how much more fun it is when there is controversy?

That's for sure. Navy and the cigarette thread was a bit of fun.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its definitely worth being an exclusive member right now, we get, what an extra DNF$ per post? Think about it this way, I only have to make 18,300 more posts to make my money back!

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Honestly. You dont need to be an exclusive member to gain respect. Although to some, an exclusive member is more experienced; hence the phrase "you need money to make money." To some an exclusive membership can mean the difference between someone that is here for fun and someone that is here to make money. It shows perminance, and commitment to the forum. However, Its up to each individual to form thier own opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom