Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wealth.com to be auctioned, $2.9 Million Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Wealth.com is going to be auctioned off in a private online auction, hosted by Sedo.

The auction is a one day auction, and will be held on the 25th of June.

Here's what I find startling, the starting bid is placed at $2.9 Million USD.

Sure its a great name, and sure I realize the seller is in no hurry and can afford the renewal fees for the next few years, but isn't this a little too damn overpriced.

I feel this would have done much better if it was priced at $150K to begin the bids with.

What say?

Aditya

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stats please. LOL.

Very nice domain.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL James, I have no traffic or revenue stats, selling this purely based on keyword value...LOL just kidding........That statement was a mockery of some of the threads I have seen in the past, I don't own this domain, and with a starting bid like that, I don't think I ever will...

Thanks

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I predict that it won't sell.

seek99

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wealth for 4million USd can be yes.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would value the domain resseler price seriously $12,000 if it does sell for $2.9 Million USD. it's a lucky price to a end user just like Fund.com sold for $ 10 million when it was probebly worth 150k pluss .

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would value the domain resseler price seriously $12,000 if it does sell for $2.9 Million USD. it's a lucky price to a end user just like Fund.com sold for $ 10 million when it was probebly worth 150k pluss .

Reseller price $12,000? Come on. It is a joke. Isn't it? Or wish price?

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No im serious thats my appraisal for the domain resseler price the domain is nothing special why what would you value it at resseler price in this market ? i just think sedo has bigged the domain up i think $2.9 Million USD is the real joke and who ever pays it has been ripped off lol it only gets around 60,000 exact serches highest ppc is around $1.80 it probebly erns around $50 a month or less parked up with small type in traffic . $2.9 Million USD is better in the bank were you would get around $200k a year in interest .

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No im serious thats my appraisal for the domain resseler price the domain is nothing special why what would you value it at resseler price in this market ? i just think sedo has bigged the domain up i think $2.9 Million USD is the real joke and who ever pays it has been ripped off lol it only gets around 60,000 exact serches highest ppc is around $1.80 it probebly erns around $50 a month or less parked up with small type in traffic . $2.9 Million USD is better in the bank were you would get around $200k a year in interest .

Such domain is very big and ideal for development than rather parking and hope someone would click on PPC ads.

If you got one like that, feel free to PM me and would buy it at your reseller price at any time.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
James the only question i asked you is what would you value it at resseler price in this market ? .

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
James the only question i asked you is what would you value it at resseler price in this market ? .

Not just parking revenue. Surely. I am a reseller and would buy it much higher price than you expect.

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well what price ?

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At least more than 3 times of your estimation.

You may contact the owner and broker the domain . I will definitely buy it minimum at 3 to 5 times multiple of your estimate. LOL

Last edited:

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My guess is that this is just the opening shot. Probably will sell in the 6 figures, but not for a year or two.

Rich

Chappy

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold wealth.net a couple of years ago here....something like $10K if my memory serves.

Wealth.com probably 10x the .net.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess this works just as well for Sedo as it works for the owner of the domain.

Sensationalize a domain name, and then facilitate the sale.

Yes. First step is to get people talking about it.

I own Links.com, and it is the way I would go about doing it. I sure wouldn't want to sell it right away. It takes time to sell property as long as the registered owner has time.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom