Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

wealthop coming soon , have a look..

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wasnt sure where to put this so move if needed.

www.wealthop.com || wealth op is a opportunity to make money easily on the internet with building a downline of referrals .

How it works?
You pay a month fee of $50
You get paid $25 every month for every paying member in your downline
*Please note . We are going to be heavily advertising the site meaning you will get a HUGE downline without doing anything.

How much income could i make?
That depends on your downline , how many referrals you get in it and how much the system generates . Members who get in early will get roughly 10-1000 within 1-2 months max

10 referels = $250 per month
100 referels = $2,500 per month
1,000 referels = $25,000 per month
10,000 referels = $250,000 per month
100,000 referels = $2,500,000 per month
1,000,000 referels = $25,000,000 per month

Are you going to be round for long?
We are here to stay . We guarantee to be around still in 2020 . So its time for you to start building that monthly income .

When is the site going to go live?
We are planning on the site going live in May 2005!

Let me note this before i finish , i am not here to scam anyone . As you can see by the system plan there is no way it cant fall through

So get in early by signing up to the newletter and ill be able to email everyone easier when it launches in a few weeks

www.wealthop.com

Regards
Adam Moore

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pyramid scemes are

basiacly there will be a twist which makes it legal which other companies have done in the past , the way to make money will be classed as a "benefit" of being a member and a product such as 5 ebooks etc will be the "main product"

This allows it to be legal as the product is the ebooks and the making money is a benefit and will be classed as refferel marketing by all states

Regards :)

aidman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have seen this method used on flebay, but i fail to see why someone would invest $50 a month into this scheme... $600 a year - keeping a fresh set of ebooks each month will surely start cosing you money, especially as you would require permission to sell the copywrited materials.

Loop hole or not, its still a pyramid scheme, hopefully most will have the sense to avoid it.

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont you understand why it works?

its refferel marketing , you refer someone else who pays the money and you get $25 a month and it keeps on doing that , its classed as refferel marketing!

why would people want to avoid it?

explain to my why it wont work please!

aidman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Of course i see how it works... A pyramid scheme is a fraudulent system of making money which requires an endless stream of recruits for success. Recruits (a) give money to recruiters and (b) enlist fresh recruits to give them money... your just the con man on top taking 50% of all earnings.

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im not conning anyone .

I give the oppertunity to make unlimited monthly income by just paying $50 a month .

A business has to be in business for money = 50% profit margin .

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
searcher said:
im not conning anyone .

I give the oppertunity to make unlimited monthly income by just paying $50 a month .

A business has to be in business for money = 50% profit margin .

The website is down, how you can make money out of it?

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
basiacly the way it will work is

if you signup you pay $50 per month to have a downline
if you then get 10 people (or the site gets as it will rotate around usernames) then you get $25 per month for each active member that joins and is paying $50 per month
making you $250 (then we make a 50% markup for offering the service and then being able to advertise the website heavily every day to make sure members can get a downline fast and easy)

Thats how it works , thats how anyone can make money of it , its a refferel marketing downline system basiacly

ALSO: why the website is down atm is because i just switched it to a asp host because im a asp programmer so i can program it better .

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good luck to your business.

Cheers,
Em

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

I only am starting it because ive looked through 100's of websites and cant find 1 that can make money by putting in a bit per month .

Thats why i decided to start it , it can help all others like myself to make a monthly income easily by advertising it and by just putting a little bit of money in

Thanks for your kind words TheWatcher

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are welcome.

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From my analysis on such sites and we've programmed a few for companies, the bottom rung invariably loses their money, but more imp. 90% and more actually of people invovled do not make profit.

So all in all, a bitter experience for most involved at the cost of a great experience for a few.

Best wishes though !

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i believe all people can win with this and am going to try to develope it to be that way , eg if they dont make money in first month they get their money back for every month they dont make any (thats untill they get 1 referel and obviously making money)

doing something like that makes it impossible to loose money , i dont want to see people loose money as ive lost enough in programs like these myself so thats my incentive to start 1 , to stop people loosing money like i have and actually make some for once

Thanks for your kind words tho

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
searcher said:
i believe all people can win with this and am going to try to develope it to be that way , eg if they dont make money in first month they get their money back for every month they dont make any (thats untill they get 1 referel and obviously making money)

That is wrong IMHO, or to say it another way, bad business.
With 1 referal they make $25, but they invested $50. So they 'are' making money, but still making a big loss !

No profit...

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no . The downline is unlimited meaning they could have 100 members refered = $2,500 monthly income

The plan to make them not make money can be increased untill they have 2 referels , meaning they are breaking even . Its not bad business , Whats better a business that takes $50 and you may not get anything back or a business that takes $50 and gives that back every month till you get 1 referel (which isnt exacly hard 2 do and will be automatic through our advertising and random sponsor picking) which makes them have $25 per month back, it would only be a way to open the opertunity up so you loose nothing or near to nothing

if they were to advertise their link and get 10 referels they would have $250 per month out of $50 a month then i would say the $50 a month is a damn good investment

as the website will run of a script that auto picks a sponsor (member) when they enter to the url with no ref/sponsor link in it then with our plan of heavy advertising the members will get a good downline without doing anything .

What i am going to do is . Setup the system so you still pay the $50 per month , but if you have 1 referel you will get the referel income of $25 per month and also $25 back into your balance untill you have 2 referels and are breaking even meaning no cost to you and also there will be no risk of signing up at all because you wont loose money . If you dont have any referels at the start which i doubt with our advertising but if you do then the $50 of yours will be put back into your balance each month that you have 0 income coming in .

There or there abouts is how it will be setup to offer a risk free oppertunity . There is a few different ways i have thought of around this idea that could do the same thing

I hope im explaining this so people understand more to how it works and how the business will help its members in as much way as possible

Any suggestions are welcome because obviously i want members to be happy and i want it so there are no risks involved at all .

Regards

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't be offended, but you don't have a firm plan in place, and are jumping the gun. I advice you to think back on your personal experiences, but more imp. research for weeks, if you are serious about a long term project. Being around till 2020, is a laughing matter if you ask most people in the industry.

Your concerns and wishes for your members is appreciated, but from reading the few messages here, I for one, would not be a hopeful.

marcos

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please understand plans change when the public brings up concerns around the main plan and focus of the idea.

I dont see why users such as yourself would turn something like this down .

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
searcher said:
Please understand plans change when the public brings up concerns around the main plan and focus of the idea.
I understand.... Best wishes.

searcher said:
I dont see why users such as yourself would turn something like this down .
Short answer, now there are more lucrative and satisfactory ways to make money. To add to it, well because 'something like this' is still not well founded wealthop.

Most active members on this forum and other reputed forums around the net, scorn on the mention of such a scheme. Though I am not one to do so, because I partly believe in the business, the fact remains 99% of companies get it wrong.

Take your time, discuss, research, get expert advice, go to a legal team, launch a beta if possible, then announce. Not to say you've not done this... Anyways, last bit of advice, you won't get much signups from forums like DNF. You should seek better places.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This seems wrong to naive me.

From the information given, the only income obtained is the income from the members. There is no flow of money from outside. Therefore the money is simply going to be redistributed between the members, with the "winners" winning at the expense of the "suckers".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom