Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

web3 tld owners?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I have aip.c (artificial intelligence personal computer) but what's it worth??? And is there web3;appraisal sure anyone can recommend??

morning. Yes, this is a tricky one - to evaluate web3 domains > for this usually the industry would need a significant historical sales, and the web3 word isn't there yet.

on which chain is it?

Domain Summit 2024

DotEasy

Level 1
Reaction score
Unable to purchase brand HNS extension so grab few from 1(one) extension 191.1, 404.1, 502.1 etc... Question is worth renewing them or let it go... Thanx

LuckybyDesign

Level 1
Reaction score
That's a really 😊 good question. I'll have to o find out. I registered it through namecheap.com just like a normal .com and all it said was that the TLD was handshake and web3, other than that the entire transaction was normal. I guess I kind of aped in, I liked the name and I bought it without doing any research on the difference between web 2 vs web 3. It's only now that I've actually registered a few I'm trying to figure out what did I actually purchase plus more importantly is there a way to flip for profit or did I buy smoke and mirrors. It sounds like getting any kind of quick free appraisal might be pretty much impossible so does anyone know of an auction or any place with data what these things are selling for in general???

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Couple more I aped in on; ntl.c , mach.1
Hi

seems like buying into the same old "new.net" hype

it will be a decade or two, before any general public users, and that's if it lasts that long.

imo...

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom