Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Website Developer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right, here is the deal.

I have a generic State portfolio of domains, all 50, in the .info extension. The structure of the domains is 'Statename'St.info (ex. FloridaSt.info). When these were parked they were getting between 5 and 60 uniques a month each. None of these have ever been developed to my knowledge. Many have Overture without ext. ranging from 25 up to the mid 100's.

I want to have these domains developed, at first as PPC Templates (must be Google acceptable) and then onto full blown sites. The template sites are so as to earn revenue, obtain page rank, and familiarise the internet using public that once having typed in or clicked on a link to the domain there is a website there, thus increasing popularity further.

The first priority will be to get all 50 State sites up together so as to create a 'brand'. This means that each site must be identifiable as part of the same brand by use of similar layout and content type (though different of course).

As soon as the PPC Template sites are up work should begin on the full blown sites, again as a brand. These sites will be interactive and will require for the internet user to search the site or parts of it, to join the site and become a member, to upload certain types of specific information, etc..

If you think you would be interested in taking on this work, and are capable of doing it, please contact me by PM.

**Please note: I will offer either a percentage as the fee or will make staged monetary payment only on completion of pre-arranged completion of work. (See my signature for an explanation.)

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you got screwed again. I've sent you a PM.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To all who have PM'ed me, I am hoping that the dispute which resulted in my original post 'may' (and I stress 'may') be resolved. I shall know by the end of this week if this is so.

However, as a thank you to all those that have offered help developing I will be PM'ing you this week with details of other work coming up over the next 3/4 months which you may be interested in. I really do appreciate all your offers of help and look forward to working with you in the very, very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom