Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Website for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brobo

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I didn't know where else to post this. Here's the situation. I simply don't have the time to keep up with this site. I have other projects going. Anyway, I thought I would post it here first. Loyalty? Must be. Here is the url http://www.knicknacks.us

It is fully functional and makes sales. All graphics, files, etc. on disk. All inventory included. Can be shipped overnight. I'm asking $3,500 for it. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be please contact me. Thanks.

J

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I only see 8 items listed, are there more?

Mike

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by brobo
I didn't know where else to post this. Here's the situation. I simply don't have the time to keep up with this site. I have other projects going. Anyway, I thought I would post it here first. Loyalty? Must be. Here is the url http://www.knicknacks.us

It is fully functional and makes sales. All graphics, files, etc. on disk. All inventory included. Can be shipped overnight. I'm asking $3,500 for it. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be please contact me. Thanks.

J

im sorry but that site is severly overpriced. i dont think its even worth $100.00

im not being cynical but the site is badly designed, its a us domain so value of domain is less, it is not registered on any search engines, the site doesnt even have a shopping cart instead replying on paypal

im sorry if you think im being harsh but youd really rip off a fellow member here if they paid anything more than $100.00

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fonz is right. Dozens of guys here could put a similar site up in just a few hours time. To compound the problem, knicknacks is mis-spelled as well. The dictionary has two acceptable spellings:
KnickKnacks and NickNacks.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>Duke of Earl: ... Dozens of guys here could put a similar site up in just a few hours time.

Have to agree. Personally, I can put up a much better 5-page "site" in less than an hour.

By the way, why don't you place an index page at in-the-biz.com? Now you are simply showing your directory to the world!

Moreover, you haven't even mentioned the quantities of your inventory. You have 8 items selling from $7.95 to $17.95. How many of each do you have to ask for $3,500?

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well he claims that it is making sales so it should be worth at least $100.

Mike

brobo

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Look guys, the price was high because of the inventory. Next time I need a few limbs chopped off I'll just go down to the local butcher.

J

M

mole

Originally posted by brobo
Look guys, the price was high because of the inventory. Next time I need a few limbs chopped off I'll just go down to the local butcher.

J

Domainers don't understand the concept of inventory, bro :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
01-25-2003 07:52 AM
>nameslave: Moreover, you haven't even mentioned the quantities of your inventory. You have 8 items selling from $7.95 to $17.95. How many of each do you have to ask for $3,500?

01-25-2003 01:34 PM
>brobo: Look guys, the price was high because of the inventory.

??? :confused:

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suggest selling the inventory in bulk on ebay and don't even mention the website.

The price for the "lot" will have to be pretty low as most of these items are available from drop ship resources thus negating the cost of warehousing and shipping.

It might be a good idea to also mention the quanity available of each product, the wholesale price per unit and the price break for buying the entire lot.
This will hopefully justify the price and curtail the limb lopping.

Good luck.

brobo

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Point taken. I should have waited until at least 8am to post.
The message would have been more clear. I just figured somebody in the forum might be into retail and would like to pick up some extras at cost. The items range from 1.79 to 4.59 per piece. The price included packing, shipping, etc. The quantity justifies the total relative to price per piece and the aformentioned costs. I guess I'll let the E buyers have a go at the products.

J

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>brobo: The items range from 1.79 to 4.59 per piece.

Wow! Are you saying that you have close to 1,000 of these things? Good luck. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom