Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What are the prices of PR domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romain

DNF Veteran
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just a simple question, what could be the prices of domains with PR3, PR4, PR5, PR6, PR7, PR8 ?

I mean real PR due to backlinks, not a 301 redirect to steal the pagerank of some site.

Thank you!

Domain Days 2024

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no way to answer this. That's like saying how much is a site worth if it's 50mb, 500mb. 5gb, or 50gb. It's just a parameter. PR gets factored in very often but only because it's a quick assessment of backlinks and how much google likes the site. Current because of the 4/4 update Pagerank has some problems. Google seemed to hand out PR5+ to many new pages and sites. Example...

www.democracyforums.com is PR8
I had www.sitefight.com as PR5 for a long time...last month I added a contact form..

http://www.sitefight.com/contact_us.php and it's a PR6...!!!! No ryhme no reason which now most webmasters have completely lost confidence in PR as a parameter. It's possible the algo has changed or there is a bug in the ranking system. Either way webmasters and domainers need to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom