Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What do you do, when you are bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Read latest posts on DNForum.

Domain Days 2024

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Logout and play in the snow.
Do searches in overture and check for available keyword domains.
Read Yahoo news stories, see if there are any new trends for domain regging terms.
Build webpages.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
so what do you do when you are bored?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bumping old threads?

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I live in San Diego, where there is PLENTY to do with usually great weather, surfing, skiing, cycling, etc. And with computers/internet, more to do than ever in the history of the earth.

There is simply no way to be "bored" in this place and time. Perhaps if you live in the desert, with no internet connections, no charity work to be done, no recreation available, it's possible to be bored, but that's really got to be a rare case.

What people generally mean when they say "I'm bored" is "I'm boring", or to uncreative/unimaginative/uninspired to step outside (or online) and do something.

You usually hear this from young people who grew up with 24/7 stimulation, and can't even ride in a car anymore without a DVD player showing a movie or ride a bike without an iPod. Those people are unable to deal with life when not being entertained, and are uncapable on entertaining others.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your right JP, but I can tell you from experience, living in Southern Cal in January is really different than most places on earth.

I am never bored. When you have a 5 month old son, as long as he's awake you have all the entertainment you need. Right now I could spend days getting my tax info ready to go to the accountant. But I dread doing that. So I come check posts on the forum to escape the stuff I should be doing.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You usually hear this from young people who grew up with 24/7 stimulation, and can't even ride in a car anymore without a DVD player showing a movie or ride a bike without an iPod. Those people are unable to deal with life when not being entertained, and are uncapable on entertaining others.

hey JP , thanks for a clarification, so what these people have to do now?

i mean if they gone over those "simple/normal" enjoyment things

thanks!

p.s. i wont agree on "incapable on entertaining others" , thought..
i think they need this entertainment so much, so all they do is entertaining/no?

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When ever i am bored i go out drive meet friends..booze..play games with girls :p ( err i think i do tht most of the time ;))

Regards

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trolling DNforum, NamePros, news wires...stuff.

When you only get 3-4 hours sleep, it is very easy to get bored.

I'll probably go to Italy or Austria for a couple of weeks...that will get the boredom out of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom