Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What do you know about NameDraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I remembered recently that I registered www.indoorrowing.com some time ago before I use my current registra.

I know this may have some value (it's rowing machine racing by the way which I do myself). I can't however track who I registered it through and how to get it off them. When you see the page it suggests NameDraft - I can't find their site!

I've checked whois (and it's me!) but their name servers offer no clue either - I want it on Sedo asap..

Any ideas???

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cjj said:
I remembered recently that I registered www.indoorrowing.com some time ago before I use my current registra.

I know this may have some value (it's rowing machine racing by the way which I do myself). I can't however track who I registered it through and how to get it off them. When you see the page it suggests NameDraft - I can't find their site!

I've checked whois (and it's me!) but their name servers offer no clue either - I want it on Sedo asap..

Any ideas???

-------------------------

typed in namedraft.com and it went to a site named: namesearch.com - maybe they can help. per a post on the net looks like the domain namedraft.com was previously being sold by a current/ex member of dnforum, nickname: nexsite?

cjj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that - I'll try and track him down. Makes no sense!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom