Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise What do you think about "Noodle.buzz"?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Herryshu

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is harsh lilhore. I have domain name "Noodle.buzz". I need your suggestions regarding it's valuation. Please give me your kind suggestion and let me know what you think about my domain name.
Thank you.

Domain summit 2024

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The problem is that .buzz is a subpar TLD. Usually, there is not much interest for those, even one words. I have a few ".monster", ".best", ".click" 1-word names myself. Currently, it seems there aren't many buyers for them. Maybe it'll change one day. But right now, a 2-word .com is probably (far) better. And easier to potentially sell.

FYI: Noodle.rocks or noodle.center are available to hand register for a few $.
That may change in the future. But right now, as a buyer, would you spend more than what it would cost you to hand register these? Because you feel the .buzz is superior?

Herryshu

Level 1
Reaction score
The problem is that .buzz is a subpar TLD. Usually, there is not much interest for those, even one words. I have a few ".monster", ".best", ".click" 1-word names myself. Currently, it seems there aren't many buyers for them. Maybe it'll change one day. But right now, a 2-word .com is probably (far) better. And easier to potentially sell.

FYI: Noodle.rocks or noodle.center are available to hand register for a few $.
That may change in the future. But right now, as a buyer, would you spend more than what it would cost you to hand register these? Because you feel the .buzz is superior?
Thanks for your suggestion dear. Hopefully the people's perspective will change towards .Buzz, as it happened with .xyz. Thanks again.

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
Hopefully the people's perspective will change towards .Buzz, as it happened with .xyz.
Hi,
Let's all hope so. But now and the next few years I don't think it's going to happen.
And 'Noodle' itself has a negative meaning besides the popular one.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators