Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What do you think of Sedo's free price suggestions now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what others think of Sedo's free price suggestions. I have a group of 3D domains listed with them, but the only one they rate above average is an info. Is it just hit and miss, to get us to pay for an appraisal, or do you think there is genuine value in their estimates?

therunner

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't believe in appraisal...what it is good for you, for them o for the guy who is making the apparaisal ( you never know how his/her mood is in that day, same to his/her superior) is not...I buy something i know it is going to get a good value, otherwise, I go to Las Vegas ( or your gambling city) to play with my money ( and I think I have more chance to win or at least I could get free drink and good time :smilewinkgrin:)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my answer is these two suggestions for my domains
webawards (dot) com < 500 EUR
ambiente (dot) co.uk > 10,000 GBP

Unfortunately, Tassos, I'm not experienced enough to know what your answer signifies. Are these higher or lower than you would have expected?

tassos

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Tassos, I'm not experienced enough to know what your answer signifies. Are these higher or lower than you would have expected?

i bought webawards 10,000 years ago,
if someone gives me 1,000 for ambiente i will sell it, but i didn t get even 200 offer..

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah, thanks, Tassos. Yes, I see. From what I hear, the market is a littlle depressed, but not as much as Sedo seems to think with its estimate of your webawards. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom