Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

what is the best and reliable ppc company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it doesnt pay for parking programs to just terminate accounts without just cause. Click Fraud is rife as is ignorance in domaning. I myself got my account flagged at Parked due a dodgy domain that was getting strange traffic, I only owned it for a short time and it was nothing special however it turns out previous owner was part of a traffic share program. Once I filtered it out, all was back to normal.

If you look at the grief some people including myself give to certain programs you would think they could come up with better reason to ban people than for the purpose of witholding a months revenue.

A click can mean the difference between $0.00 and $2.00, to some people a click on their own ads is just too tempting.

Most of the long time domainers here can read between the lines of any message and see if someone actually got caught with their hands in the honey pot.

However their are random cases where people get banned by mistake, however it is the minority.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not saying I have been banned at any PPC programs, I am just saying some ban first and ask questions later. Obviously click fraud hurts us all, but banning someone because their traffic doesn't convert too well without asking any questions also hurts many domainers.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
....can you think of anything worse when you are looking for something and you land on a page full of outdated articles and filled with Adsense and YPN ads designed to look like the rest of the site?

Strongly disagree with that. Parked pages are far inferior to small Adsense/YPN sites. At least they have some real content and value. The average site visitor would much prefer to read some relevant articles (even if they are old or republished) instead of nothing but links and ads on parked domains! Keep in mind the articles and content is most often not old to the visitor likely seeing them for the first time.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The question is how many time must we wait in a PPC comany till we know its getting results or not?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At the end of the month - I think that's the period when the domainer is waiting for the payment and account is terminated mostly.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
in any case how often does it happen that someone gets banned? especially if the person wasn't cheating...

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
I am not saying I have been banned at any PPC programs, I am just saying some ban first and ask questions later. Obviously click fraud hurts us all, but banning someone because their traffic doesn't convert too well without asking any questions also hurts many domainers.

I am not convinced on all this not converting stuff, I think its some elaborate excuse that the programs use in order to justify the fact that they THINK your a cheating but cant quite prove it or they can not be bothered to go into detail.

I myself advertise with Google and Overture and I have never heard of this. I also have my own google feed and google have never come to me and told me that one of my sites were not converting.

Its a simple case of passing the buck so they dont have to deal with it.

trader said:
Strongly disagree with that. Parked pages are far inferior to small Adsense/YPN sites. At least they have some real content and value. The average site visitor would much prefer to read some relevant articles (even if they are old or republished) instead of nothing but links and ads on parked domains! Keep in mind the articles and content is most often not old to the visitor likely seeing them for the first time.

You just supported my argument.. I said REAL content, what I do not approve of is crap sites that are designed for the purpose of adsense, as you are not doing it for the visitor you are designing the site for adsense which is against adsense TOS.

You can sugarcoat and try to justify your views on this, but I personally believe that adsense sites are just clandestine crap.

For example a surfer searches for a low interest credit card, and he lands on a page about the history on credit cards or some other non sensical crap and saturated with adsense and YPN ads. At least on a parked page it has relative ads.

Again this is only a personal and realistic opinion and not based on individual created adsense sites that might offer real content, I am talking about these companies who mass produce these pages and charge people for it.

maxo said:
At the end of the month - I think that's the period when the domainer is waiting for the payment and account is terminated mostly.

This is because most programs review traffic at the end of the month to see if their are any noticable patterns, thinking up some paranoid conspiracy theory helps no one

ColdGin said:
The question is how many time must we wait in a PPC comany till we know its getting results or not?

It takes several months (at least 2) to review or compare a parking program.

mistermouse63 said:
in any case how often does it happen that someone gets banned? especially if the person wasn't cheating...

More often than you would think, but the parking program might not have enough information to be sure that you are cheating, if you have crap traffic, crap domains and a bad attitude then its only a matter of time before you get canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom