Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What is the best way to find a job immediately?

harshitaopt

Reaction score
Create a list of your work experience, education, and skills. Then hunt for a position that matches your qualifications. You should apply for jobs that remain in your intended profession or industry, but you may need to broaden your search. Hiring managers may only scan a resume for a few seconds, so you must capture their attention instantly by optimizing each cover letter and resume you send. Your cover letter and CV should be brief, easy to read, and memorable to the recruiting manager. Communicate with others in your sector at industry events, via email, or on social media. Connect with past coworkers and request that your friends, acquaintances, and relatives notify you if they come across an opportunity that matches your qualifications. Contacting your college alumni association, professional associations, and old coworkers might also help. Talking with the proper individuals can help you find work quickly and learn more about possible opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain Days 2024

The Raven

Level 1
Reaction score
I doubt there is a way to instantly find a job but you could try with Engoo company for teaching English to Asian students. Payment is not that great and it's based on how much classes you did in a month but if you are a native English speaker you have easy way in, that's for sure. It's more like a pocket money.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
the fastest way is to ask your friends, relatives and network if they know anyone hiring..

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You might want to consider Uber, Uber Eats, or something like that for immediate income potential. There are probably more gig work opportunities out there than I am aware of. My son does auto mechanic work using one platform, so I'm sure there are others out there like fiver.com for other specialties. But it's more referral, not guaranteed work. Still, it can give you practical experience that you can put on your resume to get a permanent job.

Also, try temporary employment agencies. Sometimes those temp jobs can turn into permanent jobs if they like you.

DediRock

Level 2
Reaction score
That's solid advice! Tailoring your resume and cover letter to each job application can indeed make a big difference in catching a hiring manager's eye.
Networking is also key; many jobs come through personal connections.

Have you considered attending local job fairs or joining online job groups to expand your reach even further?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom