Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

what is the record price for an .INFO domain sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was actually not implying the 2 examples you quote here were "killer domains" in post #19. They were 2 different paragraphs. In the 1st one of post #19 I was saying I owned superb domains in .biz and .us and I just couldn't sell them, I dropped them after a couple of years and those were much better than the 2 examples I later gave in paragraph #2 of the same post

In that 2nd paragraph I gave those 2 examples as domains that should work with a .biz extension since both are places of business, but that in real life almost no one would choose a .biz name for a website or to identify a business. I've seen this in the real world and when people have approached me for a domain for their business, biz and us are extensions truly nobody wants

So it looks like I wasn't as clear in what I was trying to convey. I did agree with you that some high sales in the past for .net and .org have taken place, depending on what the domain types were, and a couple of .info as well. But as someone who has owned many .net, .org and even .info domains, I can assure you even really good domains in those extensions are not easy to sell

Sorry, we're not on the same level when talking about killer names. I'm not talking about domains on quality par with IceCreamParlor.biz or SouthSideRealty.biz. I am referring to category-defining domains like Asbestos.info, Finance.us, Games.info, Auto.org, Health.info etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom