Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What is up with parked.com 1 cent a click!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have noticed this as well also. The last month has been really bad.

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right there with you. I've started using the alternate traffic destination and primary only feature hoping this would kill the penny clicks. Good news is it sort of has, but my alternate traffic destinations aren't doing much better - domain sponsor, namedrive, direct to CPA offers.

What is really bothering me is the $.03/click average on the yahoo feed. This must be related to them dropping the minimum bids to $.05 cents. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Off to keep testing better ways to monetize my traffic.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The low price per click all depends on where you traffic is coming from. There is no way that I know of that Yahoo can pay $0.01 a click so I'm assuming that's some type of traffic that Yahoo doesn't accept. If you want to send me an example, I can verify it one way or the other. Just let me know the domain and the day. And the days data has to be finalized.

Donny

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The low price per click all depends on where you traffic is coming from. There is no way that I know of that Yahoo can pay $0.01 a click so I'm assuming that's some type of traffic that Yahoo doesn't accept. If you want to send me an example, I can verify it one way or the other. Just let me know the domain and the day. And the days data has to be finalized.

Donny

Hi, Donny

I just sent you an email with data on some $.01 clicks for 3/25/08 and 3/28/08 (finalized) after seeing this thread. Also had a $.02 click for 3/28 but didn't mention it. Sent the email to your admin address for your php domain you sometimes mention on the boards, the subject line shows "Re: DNF thread - 1 Cent Clicks." Would also be curious to know what happened...

Thanks.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If you take into account inflation, that's 1/2 cent in Bush currency :D

Warrior

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not too pleased with my earnings for March compared to prior months, And my TQ score has been on the increase, fluctuating from 8 to 10.

I'd say this was the worst month I've had in a year.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update... type in traffic from North America, Euro, Australia... nothing has changed on my end.. it seems PPC is just going down the drain! I'm out... im shifting my energy into something else.

thanks....

The revenue from those countries has actually gone higher this month. Unless you have domains that Yahoo doesn't want and it's going to our secondary provider.

Donny

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not too pleased with my earnings for March compared to prior months, And my TQ score has been on the increase, fluctuating from 8 to 10.

I'd say this was the worst month I've had in a year.

Donny...how do u explain this?...what do you attribute this to?...curious for this response.....and i hope its not the "yahoo doesn't like where the traffic is coming from bs response"....:)

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never thought I would join in this negative press with Parked, but there is a definite downturn in revenue, Which is odd this close to the end of the Tax Year. History has shown that March and April have always been good months for PPC.

RPM is Higher, or equal. However CTR is at an all time low. Looks like it could be time to change the Parking Pages.. they appear to be getting hit with the White Noise Syndrome suffered by NameDrive and Sedo back in the Single Lander days.

Looks like a bit of a wind shift for Yahoo/Parked.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Customization is the key. Don't forget Yahoo dropped the arbitrage option. Namedrive is definitely the worst.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tony - We have two systems, Yahoo and our new secondary system. Most people here who I have looked at aren't having problems with Yahoo, but with our secondary system. Ever since Ask lost their Google feed, many people are having problems with traffic that was going to our old Ask feed. And this isn't just us it's everybody.

We have increased the average RPC for our secondary feeds over 400% in the past month. But it's nowhere near where I want it to be, it just takes time. We are currently up to 18 providers in our secondary system now.

Donny

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any way of letting us know what countries Yahoo accepts as I can see almost 65% is going to our secondary provider. This is a Huge drop as it was a 80/20 split in Yahoos favor before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom