Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What is up with parked.com 1 cent a click!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
MSFT is truly universal. Let's hope they will buy up YHOO. :D

Domain Days 2024

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking has really gone down the tubes for me as well...I am developing a couple of domains, which is great, but I cannot develop 2000 names...I am really getting concerned and need a viable option.

miraculix123

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My Domains with traffic from the primary countries (US/CA/UK) going still very well.
Since I understand the configuration about alternate traffic destination because Donny explained it in an other thread here I use this feature and primary feed only.

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Onward - if you know your traffic's taste and origin you can URL forward to CPA offers. You can even keep the domain parked to take advantage of the better traffic, and URL forward only the secondary feed traffic - very cool feature that as far as I know only Parked provides.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Onward - if you know your traffic's taste and origin you can URL forward to CPA offers. You can even keep the domain parked to take advantage of the better traffic, and URL forward only the secondary feed traffic - very cool feature that as far as I know only Parked provides.

Thanks for the tip. I will try the forward for the secondary feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom