Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What kind of ring did the rabbit buy his girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:washing:
:scared:
:help:
:blah:
:coffee:
:ballchain:
:nono:
14-Carrot Gold !:clown:

Thank you laughing.......:love:

Domain Days 2024

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmhhh...maybe a steel ring!!

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You know what, the first time when I proposed to my wife with a steel ring..... I almost died so, I changed it to a VERY SMALLER diamond ring WITH OUT any steel.
:deadhorse:
Just kidding...:smow: :jaw:
Abraham said:
mmhhh...maybe a steel ring!!

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, maybe it's time to take a break from the riddles? Most of us read these type of riddles when we were very young. You're filling up the whole section with them. How about a really good funny joke next time instead of a riddle? And maybe only like 1 per week?

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Riddle me, riddle me. :target: :cheer2:

I got these jokes from my kids... I thought that humor section was a section for people to come and read and have something to laugh about... does it matter if it is a kid's joke? Laughing is good for the health!

This joke is for everyone. If it has offended you or you don't think it is funny, then next time I post a humor thread, please don't read it (you know my username already).... the rules don't restrict members to only write one thread per week in humor.... I hope that more members will write in this section as well as other sections.... you don't want member not to write... isn't it better for me to write some jokes instead of leaving this section empty???
===============================================================
Duckinla said:
Guys, maybe it's time to take a break from the riddles? Most of us read these type of riddles when we were very young. You're filling up the whole section with them. How about a really good funny joke next time instead of a riddle? And maybe only like 1 per week?

fkrule

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
these jokes are kind of getting lame

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not one of the best out there

T

tekz999

What kind of ring did the chicken buy for his girlfriend?
A chicken wing... kek.. I make this up..

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You are really better than me. ha ha ha
I had a good laugh......

Can I give you other answer but it is little bit not funny ...... Buffalo wing.:help:

tekz999 said:
What kind of ring did the chicken buy for his girlfriend?
A chicken wing... kek.. I make this up..

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got these jokes from my kids... I thought that humor section was a section for people to come and read and have something to laugh about... does it matter if it is a kid's joke? Laughing is good for the health!

Since they come from your kids, maybe they would be more appropriate posted in a forum for kids. Not trying to be mean, but quality is better than quantity.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for quality then you better find it in the domains related section not here ! Go here! "Is quantity or quality preferred? What are your buying habits? http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=169045&highlight=quality+quantity " Here you can discuss about quality and quantity the way you like. :peace:

What do you earn for blocking members from writing in dnforum?
Why do you criticize for member's threads? Even in the Humor section???
You should find a forum where you can criticize others... Don't bark at the wrong tree !.:tape2:

This is one more my kids joke.
" How did the telephone propose to his Girlfriend?
:cheeky: He gave her A RING. :humble: :whoo:
:bounce:
Duckinla said:
Since they come from your kids, maybe they would be more appropriate posted in a forum for kids. Not trying to be mean, but quality is better than quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom