Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What music do you listen to when you work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayK

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
unclewilco said:
been clearing out the shed and found some of my old LPS (they are like BIG CDS, for the younger viewers but made out of black plastic.. )

so been mp3ing them.. this afternoon to pop on my iplop.

so far 6 iron maiden LPS have been backed up... i have forgotton what a great (if you like that sort of thing) album, The Number of the Beast was..! motorhead will be next..

I will have to dig out my old denim jacket with an eddie patch and ace of spades on!! not worn that for 10 years!... so it wont fit due to beerage and my bigger wossname

i will go back to my 80s nwobhm and leave you to it... :evil:

oh and what a great voice Bruce dickinson had
RAWK as you americons say..

wilco

Wilco - I'm loving this. I have a cupboard full of LPs & don't you just love digging them out for a bit of a session. Mind you, I had to buy a new turntable, 'cos I got rid of the old one when I thought I would never use it again.

SFSun

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guy Sebastian
The Rat Pack
Hip Hop
R&B

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MJM said:
Mid to Late Beatles, and John Lennon post-Beatles.

Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper, White Album, and Abbey Road, are all godly! Amazing, unsurpassed musical achievements. Mind you, I'm 20+ years younger than the 'baby boomers'. So, this goes to show, their music is timeless and the Beatles are the greatest regardless of generational gaps/musical advancements.*

Yes, it's real love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom